PRE-GAME Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Speaking of knowing what is in peoples minds Huge, Can you offer an absolute assurance that is not( having a shot at the Broncos) what was exactly what Bennett was doing? No you can't cause it may well have been.

I usually like reading your posts but your tirades against anyone that criticizes Bennett or Boyd or has different opinion is getting a bit beyond it mate. And yes I realize you are being baited and so should you
No, it's ridiculous to offer hollow assurances. He might have been having a subtle dig but so fucking what? Why does anyone really care? The Bronco's will survive his onslaught. I love it, it's all theatrics and adds spice and interest. We'll miss it and him. I grow tired of everyone's feelings being hurt by the slightest of slights.

If Isaako doesnt get it together, i wonder who is next in line for a shot on the wiing? Perese? Farnworth?

Mmm, Tom. Did WB comment on what was going on behind the scenes? Really? He didn't comment about the Bronco's and their decisions so he wasn't poking his nose in. He commented to offer support to his friend, why does that hurt you so much? You just have to deal with the fact that WB is his own man and will do whatever the **** he thinks is okay and he's not going to run it by you, Paul Kunt, the Bronco's or me for approval. If it's not okay then he'll deal with the fallout.

Anyway, it's all theatre and without WB and his horribleness it would all be boring. I mean, look at us going on about it. Well played WB, well played sir.

It really doesn't bother me that much. On a scale of 1-10 of my bother this ranks somewhere around 0.5. However this is a RL\Broncos forum so I figured it was worthy of discussion and I've already outlined my feelings on the matter. WB should worry about what Souths are doing and not what the club who fired him are. I'm happy for him to offer support to Kodi in a private setting but bowing down to scummy journos is a shot at our coach and club whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

C'mon Huge you know it's Broncos and not Bronco's......have you been drinking?

It really doesn't bother me that much. On a scale of 1-10 of my bother this ranks somewhere around 0.5. However this is a RL\Broncos forum so I figured it was worthy of discussion and I've already outlined my feelings on the matter. WB should worry about what Souths are doing and not what the club who fired him are. I'm happy for him to offer support to Kodi in a private setting but bowing down to scummy journos is a shot at our coach and club whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

C'mon Huge you know it's Broncos and not Bronco's......have you been drinking?
Yes I know but the auto bit just chucks it in there and seeing as the standards are so low on BHQ ( better than others though ha ha) I can't be fucked fixing it. After tonights game, we've got other things to worry about but just on WB, he seemed to be okay in the presser after the game even though he gave Knik a rap again.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • Big Del
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.