Round 8 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there's 'deliberacy'. Nice ref, noice.

Oates can be dumb as a rock, but he's our only X factor with Kodi gone and Roberts gone mentally.

Last edited:
Carrigan on. Try coming up
giphy.gif

Sounds like shitty excuses, we've been getting flogged week after week and have only looked good against a garbage Cows team and a Sharks team missing 5+ key players.

This is not good enough, I couldn't care less about Bennett right now, we are the Broncos and we are right down there with the Bulldogs for form in the first third of this season. Me being staff has nothing to do with my post, if you think my posts break a rule, report away and other members of the team will review it, otherwise it's irrelevant to my posts.
My point is that Rabbits took a season to get to this level, apparently Seibold isn't afforded the same.

We all want to win every week but like Huge Huge mentioned once, 15 teams lose the premiership every year.

The fact that you're staff is the reason I was disappointed in your post, I expected better, I guess not.

When will Seibold learn? Carrigan = points. Carrigan = win. Carrigan = life.

The makings of this side are there. It isn't likely to happen this year but moving on Roberts, Bird and Boyd at the end of this season would help IF they can bring in the right replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.