Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Anyone that says we could have won??? C’mon it was terrible. Deardon was good tho!! Glenn and Gillett??? What is happening. I’d put Fifita and Su’A in there in a heartbeat. TPJ??? Far out. Carrigan tried hard but he was getting dominated out there. Even lodge was ordinary. Cannot believe it.

Out coached.. the hype around seibold was clearly a mistake.
He was a miserable coach before the season last year at south's and to be honest his year at south's really was built off a 3 Burgess barrage and then damien cook scooting and then a left edge sweep. Was found out against the roosters in the finals last year.

Looking at the game I was trying very hard to find a pattern or a game plan. We had 1 option and it was a sweep to the left or a bomb to Corey oates wing on the last. Really poor plan and a real poor use of his bench again tonight. I am not sure why you bother picking carrigan if you play him for 10 minutes?? am still confused as to why there is no Milford or someone with pace not pushing in and around the ruck following our forwards..

Anyway enough of seibold and his master bluffing for a 5 yr deal...con job.

Pangai - plays for himself and not the team. Isaako bluffed everyone last year and he has been found out. Boyd is on his last legs. Roberts wants out and you can clearly see it. Offa has also been found out as well, he is dog shit.... there are some others who are ordinary as well
As for the young kids in the middle, you can't criticise their effort however they clearly lack experience of playing 80 minutes against hardened opposition and a real glaring thing for me is the lack of skill also. Just crash and bash, limited footwork and no ability to play into or through the line.
I have plenty more to rant about but I need a break...

Boyd said in his interview this week something along the lines of "My body feels great and I will see out my contract"

See you in 2022 fellas.

Mccullough will do the same. 0% chance the get a better deal elsewhere.

Mccullough will do the same. 0% chance the get a better deal elsewhere.

Super League he would. They would consider his signing a genius decision just for the amount of NRL games he has

Giving up on this club if Boyd stays out his contract.

Quick, get over to your other thread. You made two for a reason, right?

You can post in either now depending on if we win or lose.

We win, "my Dearden thread dudes, oh boy, how amazing that a new half changed everything in a season".

We lose, "head over to my battle for the spoon thread guys..., Oh my goodness, we suck"

Nicely played, you win either way.

Try to keep up.

That's enough. Take the bickering to PM.

Back to discussing the game and the players. Thread bans will follow for people that continue.

Same issues different day. I don't really know what else to say that has not been said over the last few weeks.

The young fella didn't do anything wrong and had a few good moments. Hopefully in a few weeks he feels more comfortable.

Our defence was shit tonight and i am starting to think there may infact be an attitude issue at the club.

I would’ve been interested to see how the game would’ve played out if we didn’t gift them 3 tries because of absolutely piss poor individual decision making

Oates’ errors lead to 2 tries. One of which he bombed a certain try. He’s the most frustrating player on our roster.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • dasherhalo
  • phoenix
  • davidp
  • LittleDavey
  • Lostboy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Old Mate
  • broncsgoat
  • barker
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.