Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

So did seibold if he was good enough. Which he isn’t. It’s clear as day. He has no fucking idea.

He inherited the 2nd youngest team in the NRL, he didn't inherit a premiership threat or anything resembling a premiership threat.

Seibold also managed to walk in to literally the hardest draw out of all 16 teams in the NRL based on the statistical analysis done pre-season. Absolute best case scenario right now I'd say 4 wins & 4 losses would've been an exceptional start to the season with the draw we've had, age / inexperience of the roster & the fact we've got a new coach who arrived after pre-season had started.

We've had the Storm in Melbourne, Roosters in Sydney, Rabbitohs in Sydney, Raiders in Canberra. Those are 4 incredibly difficult games for even the most settled and seasoned teams in the competition. We did well to beat the Cowboys & Sharks, and probably should've beaten the Dragons & Tigers.

So if you're looking at this start to the season from a pure non-biased, realistic standpoint, we've lost 2 games that we shouldn't have, one of which a last second Corey Norman field goal, the other of which was a last second Michael Chee-Kam try.

If Seibold has any brains at all, our entire week will be working on holding the ball and cutting out errors and nothing more. The pressure is on now, time to stand up.

And stop giving away stupid penalties

Tonight was the first time I’ve seen isaako run it back with gusto. Normally he tries to do the benji step and falls over at first touch.
Yeah there's a bit of that unfortunately.

I'm keen to see him with more regular space to work in. Surprised how little open pasture he's found since coming into the team, he scored a slashing 50m try last year against Manly and looked great in full flight, and we saw what he did to the Roosters.

I guess I'm sad that he's undoing so much of last season's good work with some bone headed performances this year, and the fans are starting to turn. I really hope he can get it together.

I disagree with some of your points but unfortunately agree with most.

Raise this issue with me next season after a full year under a new coach and my attitude will likely have changed.

You just need to be patient. Bennett inherited Seibold's team and structures, yes they're great, but he had an entire year to implement that. They didn't win last year so don't expect us to do the same.

I'm watching what you're watching, you made no sense there. I'm patient, perhaps you and others, are not.

The NRL is a slippery slope at the best of times. Just believe in a better future and don't get too worked up over every loss.

Again, if this side is playing the same way next year? No holds are barred.
Patient you say? You act like this entire team was assembled this season. Pal, most of this squad has been playing together for at least 1 or 2 seasons. TPJ, Milf, Boyd, Macca, Issako, Oates, Offa, Lodge etc. They've all played together enough to be better than this and that's the truth. Stop making bullshit excuses and wake up to the truth.

Agree and what about all of last seasons defeats against the bottom teams. Titans at home ffs
What about Parra putting 50 on us for the biggest loss at Suncorp.

The Dragons demolition. People forget these things like they meant nothing.

Last edited:
this is what happens when your captain doesn’t lead by example, Players feed off the shit. Boyd took over 2016 we have declined ever since, that isn’t a coincidence. He’s also just incredibly useless

Patient you say? You act like this entire team was assembled this season. Pal, most of this squad has been playing together for at least 1 or 2 seasons. TPJ, Milf, Boyd, Macca, Issako, Oates, Offa, Lodge etc. They've all played together enough to be better than this and that's the truth. Stop making bullshit excuses and wake up to the truth.

I'm "woke", is that your point?

I'm a positive person by nature. Give it at least a season. That's all I'm asking.

Bennett waltz into an established club, setup by his predecessor. Give him the same amount of time, please.

Yeah seriously stop blaming the youth. They have been fine. The only 'young' players who have let us down have been Offa and TPJ with their inconsistency, the other young players have been fine.

Gillett has been worse than Fifita hands down. Looks tired out there, and he's just too small. I believe in top 5-10 highest earning second rowers, probably not performing in the top 20.

Boyd, enough said about this poor excuse of a professional athlete. I think probably the third or fourth highest earning fullback? Probably not in the top 100 in the local under 10s comp.

Macca, tries his guts out but should only be playing 50 minutes a game. We need a spark. I think his contract isn't huge, but probably more than he's worth.

Bird has been trying hard but Jesus he's worth about half what he's on. He's signed for more than any other centre and is probably middle of the range really. He's on more than Latrell Mitchell for **** sake.

I would’ve been interested to see how the game would’ve played out if we didn’t gift them 3 tries because of absolutely piss poor individual decision making
This is the crux of the issue. We dont have any leaders in the team. Every great team has 3 or 4 leaders and we have one or none depending on the game. Comes back to controlling the game knowing what to do when eg Souths have Walker, Burgess, Cook, Reynolds but you wont get them all stand up every game but 2 of 4 always will. We need at least 1 experienced middle forward and 2 more gun spine players to have a chance. Ideally a fullback and hooker.

I'm a positive person by nature. Give it at least a season. That's all I'm asking.

Bennett waltz into an established club, setup by his predecessor. Give him the same amount of time, please.

I think you're wasting your time. Some people prefer to just thrive off the negativity.

Much like you, I'm prepared to ride it out. We'll come good again.

I'm positive by nature too even though you can't tell that via a forum.

The Broncos were bad from 2012-2014. Bennett came back and in 2015 took us to a grand final and we were the Broncos again.

We weren't bad last season like the Broncos were bad under Griffin. This season, we are the worst team in the game and Seibold must be held responsible along with the playing group.

I know we've got a lot of people in here wanting Boyd out and Isaako at the back, and trust me I want Boyd gone, but does anyone else think we would be better off with Bird there?

Birds been OK this year, but I just don't see him as a left centre and I worry about his defensive reads. He seems to also love passing to Oates in no win situations, and crabbing to the right.

If we get him back to #1 he can bring the ball back strongly and get more involved in our attack.

Just fantasy team listing but I don't think we are using him to his full potential at left centre.

I think you're wasting your time. Some people prefer to just thrive off the negativity.

Much like you, I'm prepared to ride it out. We'll come good again.
Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Oates’ errors lead to 2 tries. One of which he bombed a certain try. He’s the most frustrating player on our roster.
Hes also makes the most meters and scores the most tries. Are you serious ? Maybe hes trying too hard. You cant put this on Oates.

I know we've got a lot of people in here wanting Boyd out and Isaako at the back, and trust me I want Boyd gone, but does anyone else think we would be better off with Bird there?

Birds been OK this year, but I just don't see him as a left centre and I worry about his defensive reads. He seems to also love passing to Oates in no win situations, and crabbing to the right.

If we get him back to #1 he can bring the ball back strongly and get more involved in our attack.

Just fantasy team listing but I don't think we are using him to his full potential at left centre.

100% I think so, he’d have more ball playing ability then Isaako and he’s shown just how hard he is to tackle this year.

Active Now

• simplythebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.