vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockyer has penned an opinion piece in the Courier Mail, implying Darius he needs to pull his finger out. You don't need to read it.

Screenshot 2020 07 04 Lockyer Morris twins foil Darius age excuse

They're a year older than Darbs too.
Unfortunately, he's not really saying he needs to pull his finger out because he's a disgrace to the jersey; he's framing it like he should take advantage of his last games to go out on a high.

Lockyer has penned an opinion piece in the Courier Mail, implying Darius he needs to pull his finger out. You don't need to read it.

View attachment 8470

Really locky.. comparing Boyd to the Morris twins? Guarantee Boyd wouldn’t be any different if he played for the roosters.

Unfortunately, he's not really saying he needs to pull his finger out because he's a disgrace to the jersey; he's framing it like he should take advantage of his last games to go out on a high.
Of course. Locky knows it would be suicidal to call out Darbs' piss poor performances. He's a protected species by all accounts and that's why he's always there come Tuesday afternoon.

Much better to encourage than castigate at times too. Personally, my days of encouragement ended back in 2018.

I beg to differ, I thought it was. But evidently the thought police are not just a fascist organisation in Orwell's dystopian classic it seems.
I doubt anybody genuinely believes that.
Siebs performance as coach of this great club is worrying to say the least.
Criticise him for that, by all means crucify him for it, but how he looks has nothing to do with it.

You cant judge how players perform by their age. Everyone is different. Its a ridiculous comparison. Some players decline before they hit 30, others get better after 30. Look at Corey Parker.

You cant judge how players perform by their age. Everyone is different. Its a ridiculous comparison. Some players decline before they hit 30, others get better after 30. Look at Corey Parker.

Personally, I'd rather look at Patty. Having said that, I'd still rather look at Patty

So we are once again fairly short favourites. Curious are you guys actually expecting a win today?

I said something about him eating all the pies and called him Piebold but someone else shortened it too Pies and I loved it 😂

False.

@Horseheadsup was the first to coin the phrase 'Piebold', how dare you steal his glory.

Every day Locky is becoming the other side of the Tallis coin - ruining his reputation by taking veiled ‘shots’ in the media/being incompetent from inside the club, not outside of it.

False.

@Horseheadsup was the first to coin the phrase 'Piebold', how dare you steal his glory.

View attachment 8477
The original post coining it was part of a mass deletion of fat-shaming late Nov 2019. The mass news deletion cleaned up references as well. It was partly inspired by a particularly unflattering pic of Seibold training in a giggle hat.

I was banned from using it on Dec 8.

Last edited:
The original post coining it was part of a mass deletion of fat-shaming late Nov 2019. The mass news deletion cleaned up references as well. I was banned from using it on Dec 8.

I mean.. Goat clearly admits in the screenshot I posted that he didn't make it up..

Will we score any points today, that is the question

Oh no, what have you started now, @Huge will be off researching to prove that you are wrong and to defend Goat's honour.
Nope, just the facts maam. Trivial claims require trivial evidence! **** the goat😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.