vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say why? I'm thinking this is a wind up right?

Because we still defended the poor bloke then, now no one likes him, not even us. Hehe

But seriously, we try not to fat shame when he isn't even that overweight (I don't think), he looks more solid than fat perse. That said, he came back from the COVID break looking about as in shape as the team, that says a lot I suppose.

Last edited:
At this rate we’ll burn Haas out by 2022. A 20yo prop should not be forced into playing 60+mins every week, no matter how much of a freak athlete he is

It reminds me a bit of Warne and Border and poor Warne came on the scene and got flogged like a new toy on Boxing Day.

Because we still defend the poor bloke then, now no one likes him, not even us. Hehe

But seriously, we try not to fat shame when he isn't even that overweight (I don't think), he looks more solid than fat perse. That said, he came back from the COVID break looking about as in shape as the team, that says a lot I suppose.
I s'pose it could also be a term of endearment a la Tubby Taylor the ex-Aussie cricket captain, and what about Fats Domino the yankee singer, or Minnesota Fats, the name of the ace hustler portrayed by Jackie Gleason in the film, or the Queensland racing identity who is no longer with us Ken ‘‘Tubby’’ Turner who was as big as a house, or the world famous Teletubbies. All a bit portly, but the name suited them. If the hat fits - wear it I say.

I swear some instances of PC are killing the robust structures of culture and making us all incrementally more dour. People are so fast to find a reason to take offense.

It's such a subjective matter and for people to play the roll of determining what is and what is'nt offensive is akin to acting like the NswRL MRC when judging the Broncos.

I s'pose it could also be a term of endearment a la Tubby Taylor the ex-Aussie cricket captain, and what about Fats Domino the yankee singer, or Minnesota Fats, the name of the ace hustler portrayed by Jackie Gleason in the film, or the Queensland racing identity who is no longer with us Ken ‘‘Tubby’’ Turner who was as big as a house, or the world famous Teletubbies. All a bit portly, but the name suited them. If the hat fits - wear it I say.

I swear some instances of PC are killing the robust structures of culture and making us all incrementally more dour. People are so fast to find a reason to take offense.

It's such a subjective matter and for people to play the roll of determining what is and what is'nt offensive is akin to acting like the NswRL MRC when judging the Broncos.
And if the hat doesn’t fit, it’s probably because you’re too... let’s say, jolly.

Because we still defended the poor bloke then, now no one likes him, not even us. Hehe

I actually think he looks pretty good.

Seibold

WAR

Foxsports say the Warriors are moving on everybody associated with Moses...can our c***s in the boardroom do this as well or does this Moses guy have his hands up there a***s as well :sake:

Yeah it’s a keeper. It needs to be spread into the wider public.

Yes, and also to most of the team based on the way they tackle and don't run

Just realised, this will almost certainly be the first time since the enforced break that the Warriors will be coming up against a team of guys that would rather be back at home and not playing Rugby League more than themselves right now.

Paul 'Fatty' Vautin as well. He wasn't that fat though.

Yes but Pies is not a term of endearment and you all know it.

Yes but Pies is not a term of endearment and you all know it.
I beg to differ, I thought it was. But evidently the thought police are not just a fascist organisation in Orwell's dystopian classic it seems.

I have heard that by giving a person a nickname it is a way of accepting them for who they are including all their faults.

So clearly you guys actually like and accept him as the coach 🤗.....fortunately he has a signed 5 year deal (as he keeps reminding everybody) so don't worry he isn't going anywhere. 😎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.