Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Yes... They are such a crap deal for the club as they ensure the very same issue with dead wood being experienced now will continue into the future, very attractive for the player and manager though and likely to be a significant reason to sign with the Broncs.

I can't figure it out, hopefully it's not a case of a person who knows they aren't going to be there in 3 years trying to stack the deck for a short term tilt at success (a reasonable explanation before the current blow up in fortunes made that seem silly).. that would be malicious which I find unlikely so there must be another reason.. stumped!

Jesus christ that Lodge contract is going to be the new Kahu contract come 2023/24, he's already a complete liability with the rule changes, imagine him with 5 more years on the legs. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yeah that is disgusting even without the rule change.

Jesus christ that Lodge contract is going to be the new Kahu contract come 2023/24, he's already a complete liability with the rule changes, imagine him with 5 more years on the legs. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Thank **** he wasn't named captain.

What about McCullough he is not listed but I thought he still has a contract with us for 2021?
He's only listed as 2020 for the Knights so I don't know how it works. He's not officially listed as 2021 anywhere on the NRL contract lists but I believe Kahu wasn't either and he still came back.

Macca is doing pretty well at the Knights, I can't imagine they won't give him another year.

Macca is doing pretty well at the Knights, I can't imagine they won't give him another year.

Or him wanting to come back to this shit fight.

I don't see how we can do anything with current roster. Not exactly all Siebolds fault. Too many small guys in the back line. They just can't stop the big islander backs most of the other clubs seem have.

He's only listed as 2020 for the Knights so I don't know how it works. He's not officially listed as 2021 anywhere on the NRL contract lists but I believe Kahu wasn't either and he still came back.

They do have Jayden Brailey back next year from ACL surgery though, which is the whole reason Macca went there in the first place. They outlaid decent money to bring Brailey over long term and I doubt Macca will be able to do enough to change that.

They do have Jayden Brailey back next year from ACL surgery though, which is the whole reason Macca went there in the first place. They outlaid decent money to bring Brailey over long term and I doubt Macca will be able to do enough to change that.
Macca is the best backup hooker they'll have, I can't see why they wouldn't keep him.

Macca is the best backup hooker they'll have, I can't see why they wouldn't keep him.
Well sure, but they have to honour the full freight on his contract, and that's quite a bit of money for a Backup Dummy Half who given their wealth of utility players might struggle to make the 17 each week.

Don't get me wrong, he was a perfect player for the circumstances and easily worth the money, but those circumstances are likely to be radically different next season.

Last edited:
Well sure, but they have to honour the full freight on his contract, and that's quite a bit of money for a Backup Dummy Half who given their wealth of utility players might struggle to make the 17 each week.
Why do they have to honour the full freight? We could cover 30% of what's already probably a modest contract.

I'm not going to stand by it or anything because who knows, but I reckon Macca finishes his career at the knights.

If we do take him back, so be it. He'd be an excellent backup option to cover injuries. As long as he's not our first choice I wouldn't mind.

the lunatics are now running the asylum.

Why do they have to honour the full freight? We could cover 30% of what's already probably a modest contract.

I'm not going to stand by it or anything because who knows, but I reckon Macca finishes his career at the knights.

If we do take him back, so be it. He'd be an excellent backup option to cover injuries. As long as he's not our first choice I wouldn't mind.
I'm not exactly sure but I believe his salary was reported at around $600k a season, which seems about right for the time he signed it. That's not chump change for the Knights even if we kicked in 30% and it's a heap of cash for us to have him play for us if he isn't going to be our starting Dummy Half.

We desperately need a buyer for him next year, I'm just not sure it'll be the Knights at that sort of cost if they don't have a key role for him.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.