Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

...and remember.....no dropping or introducing players into or out of the top 17 will do a damn thing.....

This problem is systemic......it is an infection running throughout every part of this once proud club...

Moving the chess pieces fixes none of that...

You have to kill the infection.....and that means everything needs to burn...down to the ground.....and whatever is left from the ashes is what you use to try and rebuild from the ground up....

it will cost millions, it will cost us generational talent wasted.......and its all we can do....

this ain't stopping until it has rock bottom, and we aren't there yet...
[automerge]1593857194[/automerge]
Fifita expected back next week. Staggs apparently a chance of returning.

sorry to tell you....both will be dropped for next week for playing as if they weren't even there...

hope you understand....stakes are high currently...

Last edited:
Seibold would have a worse win rate at brisbane than henjack now wouldn't he?

When Luke made his breaks, running 15 metres, no one was within cooee. Everyone stand around watching, waiting for someone else to do something. That is on the players.

Those are the sort of plays teams with elite fullbacks score tries off.

No need to watch the presser, I'll supply it here.

"Not gonna make excuses. But here are my excuses. Something-something errors, completions, young side, injuries. Effort was there. It's up to me to turn this around. I think we'll turn this around. Nah mate I'm not concerned about a tap on the shoulder. Strong contract. Not performance based."
**** me seibold show some emotion. These guys need inspiration of the emotional kind..

Henjak had a 56% win rate. Seibold is sub 40%... Big yikes.

Griffin 53%. Congrats seibold. Worst coach in history.

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse. I witnessed that shit at the pub.

If Seibold is not seen off during the week, abandon all hope for this team staying together beyond this year. There will be an exodus.

It will inject a bit of enthusiasm for sure, but it will just paper over the cracks.

We have NO GAME PLAN.

Maybe we do only the players are too dumb or disinterested to follow it. Flegler for mine is just dumb. Our wingers keep leaving their wings. We stand flat as if we don't care. Croft tried hard but had no support. The stupid offload from Milf to nobody was maybe because somebody should have been following him. Surely Haas knows to stand back and to run onto the ball at speed? Nobody was running in support of Luke.

Seibold might be awful but so are most of the players

Were a team of monkeys to be honest. Wouldn't he 3 brain cells between the top 30. Absolute morons.
Maybe we do only the players are too dumb or disinterested to follow it. Flegler for mine is just dumb. Our wingers keep leaving their wings. We stand flat as if we don't care. Croft tried hard but had no support. The stupid offload from Milf to nobody was maybe because somebody should have been following him. Surely Haas knows to stand back and to run onto the ball at speed? Nobody was running in support of Luke.

Seibold might be awful but so are most of the players

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Maroon4life
  • The True King
  • Tim K
  • Dony Eliakim
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.