Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Omg we suck! 2020 is the worst year ever! Can we sack the coach bow?!?!?!

No need to watch the presser, I'll supply it here.

"Not gonna make excuses. But here are my excuses. Something-something errors, completions, young side, injuries. Effort was there. It's up to me to turn this around. I think we'll turn this around. Nah mate I'm not concerned about a tap on the shoulder. Strong contract. Not performance based."

Last edited:
1. Only one prop on the bench.

2. He takes TPJ off who was our most damaging forward and replaced him with Corey Oates. Then brings him back on as a prop where he loses all of his impact.

3. He gets a free interchange when Luke goes off for HIA, giving Luke a bigger break than he usually gets at the end of games anyway, and this dumb **** still subs Luke off at the 70th minute mark for Dearden like fucking clockwork.

Have an extra prop on the bench so Haas doesn’t have to play 80 minutes every week.

Seibold is a fucking clown, and I’ve lost the ability to talk about it in a measured approach. I went from defending him to being completely done with him within about 4 weeks.

Croft, the guy who's been here for a few months crying after our 6th consecutive defeat.
That is the perfect sign of a playing group being totally frustrated with the coaching and structure.

If Karl Morris isn't watching this and instructing White to prepare his own dismissal along with Seibold, he needs to **** off too.

**** off Boyd. You were purposely sliding over last year to avoid making tackles at fullback. Go have a look at some of his efforts against Roosters at SCG last year. His effort against the Knights where he only stuck 1 arm out to catch a kick because he was scared of contact.

Just **** off BOYD!!!!
Here's my problem with the last year and a half on here and I'm going to be very honest here. This is not me supporting Darius Boyd in the slightest. Some of you can watch an embarrassing game like that and the rest of the last 18 months where millionaires are doing sweet **** all, 17 superstars are doing absolutely nothing and the only thing you can add is this bullshit. He sucked, he has sucked, but if this is all you can add then **** your opinion. You simply do not have a clue about this sport.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.