Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

sorry to be that guy but does any one think these scenes or players lookin upset and sad seem so forced to you?

honestly its like they were told be the pr department if u lose make sure u look devastated....
i mean id hate to be so cynical its just so weird from last week laughing after loss to now all of a sudden its tear worthy?

i dont know im not buying it even if it makes me seem heartless

Honestly stop blaming the halves. We have no fucking line speed in defence. We stand still in attack too. None of our forwards are ever running onto the ball. I don't know if our players are just shit or poorly coached but **** me I've never seen a team as flat footed as us.

sorry to be that guy but does any one think these scenes or players lookin upset and sad seem so forced to you?

honestly its like they were told be the pr department if u lose make sure u look devastated....
i mean id hate to be so cynical its just so weird from last week laughing after loss to now all of a sudden its tear worthy?

Its possible. I wouldnt be surprised if they were told to tone back the smiling and laughing after a loss but Croft and Glenn looked legitimately upset just now.

Here's my problem with the last year and a half on here and I'm going to be very honest here. This is not me supporting Darius Boyd in the slightest. Some of you can watch an embarrassing game like that and the rest of the last 18 months where millionaires are doing sweet **** all, 17 superstars are doing absolutely nothing and the only thing you can add is this bullshit. He sucked, he has sucked, but if this is all you can add then **** your opinion. You simply do not have a clue about this sport.
**** Boyd.

No shit , seeing Croft and Glenn in tears is pivotal for me as a fan.
I can fully get behind them again after seeing that.

Well Glenn should front the presser tonight

No need to watch the presser, I'll supply it here.

"Not gonna make excuses. But here are my excuses. Something-something errors, completions, young side, injuries. Effort was there. It's up to me to turn this around. I think we'll turn this around. Nah mate I'm not concerned about a tap on the shoulder. Strong contract. Not performance based."
Bang on.

Bloke came over and told Croft to stop crying.

That was not a "this is funny" laugh. That was a "if I don't laugh I'm going to cry" laugh. Stop trying to spin this bullshit narrative.

he doesn’t even give a shit
Taking a pay cheque
It’s all his been doing for the past 2 years

No way dude. Just because we're fucking shit it doesn't mean some of the players aren't genuinely frustrated to tears. I have no doubt Glenn and Croft are genuinely hurting.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Bronx48
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.