Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Gator alerted us before the game. The atmosphere at Red Hill is currently toxic. I don't think I've ever bagged Milf out until today, but seems to be one of the main problems and his abject shit performance tonight when we really needed him confirms his absolute shitness. Also Oates dropping his first carry of the night just screams "**** you coach" even more so on his 150th appearance.

Having a coach who is so out of his depth aside, the players should still be making a better effort than tonight. I mean, this team was without it's FB and captain, they lost their HB in the first half, they have no full time coach and half the team have their minds back in NZ. If the BRONCOS struggle to compete with that mediocrity then even blind freddy knows there is something crook at Toobruk.

Maybe we do only the players are too dumb or disinterested to follow it. Flegler for mine is just dumb. Our wingers keep leaving their wings. We stand flat as if we don't care. Croft tried hard but had no support. The stupid offload from Milf to nobody was maybe because somebody should have been following him. Surely Haas knows to stand back and to run onto the ball at speed? Nobody was running in support of Luke.

Seibold might be awful but so are most of the players
I know Seibold is a pot plant but how do you coach dumb? We are so fucking stupid, it makes you want to either burst out laughing or blubber uncontrollably. Or maybe both. I've never seen so many dumb footballers assembled in one team.

Having a coach who is so out of his depth aside, the players should still be making a better effort than tonight. I mean, this team was without it's FB and captain, they lost their HB in the first half, they have no full time coach and half the team have their minds back in NZ. If the BRONCOS struggle to compete with that mediocrity then even blind freddy knows there is something crook at Toobruk.
100% this. You can put all the coaching and administration challenges aside, our players are playing shit full stop.

Last edited:
Agree with some others and disagree with the majority. Don't f**king cry. A grown man should only cry in the event of the death or severe health issue of someone very close.

I hope this is sarcasm, otherwise you have a pretty messed up inferiority complex and emotions to deal with.

The problem is Red Hill is now a very unhappy place. Everyone is down and the coach doesnt have a clue how to lift them.

Emotional inspiration.
Anger. Frustration. Pain. Fury.
Where’s the Emotional charge coming from?
I don’t see it coming from seibold or anyone in the leadership group..
Coach included, they’re all so passive..

Emotional inspiration.
Anger. Frustration. Pain. Fury.
Where’s the Emotional charge coming from?
I don’t see it coming from seibold or anyone in the leadership group..
Coach included, they’re all so passive..

He needs to get fired up.

Tell them the Bulldogs said they look like dorks.

We should have Fifita and Staggs back next week. That will allow us to drop a couple of players.

Paix back will allow us to make changes in the halves as well.

Coaching change needs to happen first.

Coaching change needs to happen first.

We were deteriorating under Bennett and now it’s getting worse under Seibold.

That says it’s not a coaching issue and it doesn’t matter if we bring in another coach, it’s going to keep happening until the issues are sorted.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.