Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I think Jensen is quietly going about his business and killing it. Great signing.
Have liked him since his first trial... he absolutely can be either our starting prop or first off the bench.

Keeps the roll on and solid in defence.

Quality middle we've got going with

8. Carrigan
10. Haas
13. Kobe

14. Jensen
15. Flegler
16. Kennedy... (Kevvie use of Kennedy as a late spark and fresh legs has actually been really good)

Pack and bench were great tonight. Just kept turning up. Our edges in defence are still a bit of a worry but to keep the Rabbits to 12 is a fucking good effort.

On another note, I don't think I've seen more forward passes in a game in my life. Souths must have gotten away with 15 forward passes just in the first half alone. Fucking refs eyes are painted on.Mind you, he got our forward pass no worries. Fucking fool.
Its a weekly thing with Souths. Cook is rarely ever pulled up on them, and he throws plenty

What a great feeling. Tomorrow should be a public holiday on the back of that effort. How do you pick a top 3 from such a brilliant team performance?
About the only thing to criticise would be not having a dummy half in place on several occasions.
But that ‘D’ - outstanding!

Kobe Hethrington‘s shoulder has rearranged a few rabbits ribs tonight. He’s a silent assassin goes so under the radar with the refs as his technique is savagely epic.

Geez we stuffed quite a few Gumby plays in that game too. Still our defence is not yet structured but the scramble is immense.
Matterson was on the Matty Johns show the other day, he touched on the fact Hetherington has a sound tackling technique.

279442633 5055530951203467 8468480223005299990 n

Active Now

• Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.