Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Also - our line speed tonight, cover defense, scramble defense. Seriously impressive for a team that was leaking on average what 4-5 tries a game last year?

6th on the live ladder too! WOO

Without haas we’re offloading and getting quick play the balls. If he can join the party and get to ground quicker we’re gonna trouble a lot of teams this year.

Remember Haas' efforts have been amazing, and he is often seen running back in the 78th minute in cover. And he is only 22. He has many, many years to add those strings to his bow, and at least a couple more of those years he is signed to us, I wouldn't be declaring that he's hit his ceiling yet.

Our Front row tonight was outfuckingstanding. All of them. Throw Kobe in there too.

Jensen just going about his work, Flegler, Patty were massive. Kobe's shoulder had Cam Murray trembling.

TC was unreal as well.

Best all round performance in years. We play like this and we guarantee make finals. Intensity and desperation and playing for each other is perfect. They believe now. We always had potential, now with Reynolds he is showing the team we can compete.
Jensen has been a surprise packet, very handy pickup. Carrigan was a beast after injury. needs to stay prop and keep Kobe at lock. Flags best games in ages.
Shows Turps will not play for us again, Billy and Paix offer so much more in attack. If we can get TMM on cheap he deserves to be long term FB. God I hope we resign Herbie and Cobbo. They need to recommit after the pain last 2 years. Keep Oates on unders.
Tc looked great. Dangerous receiving the short ball from Gamble and u could see he wanted to offload but just couldn't. Positive news that players were pushing up looking for that. Manly at home and knights after we can win both.

What a fucking win.

Haas and Capewell missing, heading to Sydney on a dewy Thursday night, ref absolutely in the NSWRL pocket and we still come away with a 20pt win..
We missed Capewell's defence a couple of times on the edge but at the same time, Tesi Robati had a blinder.

I'm really not sure what to think about Payne Haas. Obviously he racks up the massive numbers, but we look more aggressive with Flegler and Carrigan pushing offloads, running angles, ruffling feathers and being generally less predictable. You know with Payne, he's just going to charge forward with the pill under his wing, and he doesn't seem to cut anyone in half or get under their skin. He just has that massive motor that never stops running.

I'm sure Payne returning won't hurt, but I don't think we miss him.

We've been excellent tonight. Actually, we've been great the last 2 weeks.

NRL 360 on Monday:
Kent: Credit to the Broncos but Souths really didn't show them much and were well off their game.
Hoops: Yeah, in the fair dinkum department Bwaif, if Latrell is out there tonight I think it's a different story.
Bwaif: Absolutely, the Broncs really need a number 6 though I think.
Buzz: Well, I hear there's one on the market...

*all chuckle*
That’s if they even talk about the Broncos!

Getting actual suitable dummy half and fullbacks options into the side makes a lot of difference(not everything). It's amazing how small changes in certain areas can boost things for the side. Can anyone here honestly say that making a shitload of tackles makes up for the absence of proper dummy half service and running?
The reasons were explained to a few people a while ago and they'll still swear a hooker needs to make 50 tackles and stand up before passing the ball

If Radley is Billy Slater's oversized clone, than surely Robati is Niu's.

Am I the only one who is seeing this?

Remember Haas' efforts have been amazing, and he is often seen running back in the 78th minute in cover. And he is only 22. He has many, many years to add those strings to his bow, and at least a couple more of those years he is signed to us, I wouldn't be declaring that he's hit his ceiling yet.
He hasn’t hit his ceiling at all. You can see he has the perfect game to get to a quick play the ball and an offload. He’s a freak with still plenty of potential.

Pack and bench were great tonight. Just kept turning up. Our edges in defence are still a bit of a worry but to keep the Rabbits to 12 is a fucking good effort.

On another note, I don't think I've seen more forward passes in a game in my life. Souths must have gotten away with 15 forward passes just in the first half alone. Fucking refs eyes are painted on.Mind you, he got our forward pass no worries. Fucking fool.

All that's true, but also that he's boring and predictable in attack.

Pack and bench were great tonight. Just kept turning up. Our edges in defence are still a bit of a worry but to keep the Rabbits to 12 is a fucking good effort.

On another note, I don't think I've seen more forward passes in a game in my life. Souths must have gotten away with 15 forward passes just in the first half alone. Fucking refs eyes are painted on.Mind you, he got our forward pass no worries. Fucking fool.
Similar thing with knock ons, a number of sets where Souths played at the ball and were never called 6 agains, but sure as hell quick to call ours against them.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Strop
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.