Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

JT sounds like he's trying to read off a teleprompt and is really struggling to do so.

Was good to see Cobbo show some pace. Seems to be getting fitter. Still a lot of handling errors but some very good signs in attack and defence.

Also, sort of did show that we can win without Haas. Haas needs to add more to his game for the price tag he wants. Sure makes very few mistakes and has a good engine but he needs to offer more in attack. Doesn’t really offload or get many quick play the balls and doesn’t break tackles like a Fifita.

I had an inkling we'd play well so I had a few multis with us winning 13+. Backed them straight up too at $4.00. Check these multis!!
Screenshot 20220505 223826
Screenshot 20220505 223801
Screenshot 20220505 223737

Also if Robati keeps that performance up then he should replace Riki.
Impact in attack and was always perfectly positioned to support his half in defence.
Very impressive comeback.
Piakura to take Riki’s bench spot

Yeah Oates has really come back in form and IMO has shown himself to be even better under the highball then when he was at his best, seems to even have confidence in it!
Oates contract year.

REyno had a great game, but I would give Motm to Carrigan. I thought he was immense in his first game back and led the way.

Reyno - 2
Flegler - 1

I thought TMM was solid, but not as good as last week. Overplayed his hand a few times in attack.

All in all a great win......first 3 on the trot since 2019.

Another fantastic 2nd half. The last 3 games we have run away with it at the end.

Next 5 games are very winnable. One game at a time.....lets go boys.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • the_next
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • Swordfish
  • FACTHUNT
  • HarryAllan7
  • sooticus
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.