[Round 9, 2022] Rabbitohs vs Broncos

We still look susceptible on the edges in defense, it is a concern.
we held up pretty well, but when we get peppered with repeat sets that's when it gets shaky

Such a better game when the ref puts the whistle away. First 20 was a good game., Then the ref got involved with his voodoo bullshit.
Agreed, it was like he thought oh shit I have a whistle better not put it to waste.

TC has stepped up .
I was critical of him pregame . He is making a fool of me . Better night out for Gamble too .

I hope we can keep up this intensity in the second half.

But we've rarely been able to play 80...

How about the 1 on 1 strip on Robati. That’s a loose carry and thus knock on - he attacks the ball in the tackle.
Some excellent defence prior to that but we need to hold the ball.

I hope we can keep up this intensity in the second half.

But we've rarely been able to play 80...
I'm hoping we come out with the same sort of energy like last week, if we can put on an early try I reckon we go on with it no problem.

I hope Kevvie isn't overloading them with information.

Just keep it simple. Keep up the intensity and they will give themselves the best chance of winning.

It’s early days, but if we could keep this up we are showing we don’t need a million dollar prop when we could spend that money on a fullback or hooker
This. We shouldn’t be spending anywhere near that while we have TMM/Gamble/Walters/Paix in the spine.

A couple of offloads from Carrigan and Flegler caused more damage than Haas anyway.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • phoenix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dreaglor
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • eggstar10
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ffs...
  • Morkel
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.