PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I think Kevvie and his assistants are definitely starting to get the balance of the side better. There is also, unbelievably, starting to be competition for spots and this is what you need to be successful. All this coming about because Kevvie is starting to make people accountable by dropping players who don't live up to standards.
He's also calling them out on the training paddock when they want to cut corners.

That will be a message for other guys in the squad that's it's ok to call your team mates out when they're slacking... in lieu of having leaders in the team Kevvie has taken on that mantle until the other players get up to speed.

He's also calling them out on the training paddock when they want to cut corners.

That will be a message for other guys in the squad that's it's ok to call your team mates out when they're slacking... in lieu of having leaders in the team Kevvie has taken on that mantle until the other players get up to speed.

And if they give it back to him, he can just say see those premiership trophies over there? I was part of most of them.

See that spoon over there, you were part of that! So shut up and show some respect.

Glenn out for another 2-3 weeks rehabbing a Grade 2 intramuscular tendon tear to his calf.

Broncos Head Of Performance Andrew Croll: “Alex has done really well in the gym working on his strength and he has moved to a stage where he can start his return-to-run program.He will now go through a 2-3 week reload, he is back running and progressing well, and we will reintroduce him to skills sometime next week.”

I wonder how Siebs could ever call them out with the music thumping, did he swap from dub step to thrash metal to express his displeasure.

I wonder how Siebs could ever call them out with the music thumping, did he swap from dub step to thrash metal to express his displeasure.
Seibs doesn't come across as a thrash metal type guy. His haircut gives it away. Mind you, he conducted his training sessions at a 110% intensity so he may have enlisted the aid of Metallica or Anthrax. Whatever he did, it didn't fucking work.

Seibs doesn't come across as a thrash metal type guy. His haircut gives it away. Mind you, he conducted his training sessions at a 110% intensity so he may have enlisted the aid of Metallica or Anthrax. Whatever he did, it didn't fucking work.
Maybe he was playing Creed, that would explain a lot.

I got money that this is Gamble's second step into legendary Brisbane folklore as the halfback that saved the Broncos.

Broncos by 22.

A good win here may be enough for us to keep Coates.

I got money that this is Gamble's second step into legendary Brisbane folklore as the halfback that saved the Broncos.

Broncos by 22.

A good win here may be enough for us to keep Coates.
I hope so but Coates wouldn't get more than 300k pa from me. If he stayed in first grade and continued to improve each year and maintained the discipline I'd increase his wage each year or certainly have it as part of any offer. I cannot believe the figures being reported, they cannot be correct.

Milford is going to have a blinder, last week and his Queensland cup game has been building him up to have a blinder. I’m pumped for this game

Milford is going to have a blinder, last week and his Queensland cup game has been building him up to have a blinder. I’m pumped for this game
Depends how he responds to the chatter about Staggs being 6.

Would Kevvie be clever enough to start that rumour to try and evoke some sort of form out of Milf? 🤔

I expect we'll exceed our biggest ever win over the Cowpats. I'll settle for any win though. 59-4.
J
ust Win FFS Please.

Glenn out for another 2-3 weeks rehabbing a Grade 2 intramuscular tendon tear to his calf.

Broncos Head Of Performance Andrew Croll: “Alex has done really well in the gym working on his strength and he has moved to a stage where he can start his return-to-run program.He will now go through a 2-3 week reload, he is back running and progressing well, and we will reintroduce him to skills sometime next week.”
He honestly brings nothing, so 2-3 weeks / rest of the season. No biggie.

A game we should be winning.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Swordfish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.