PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos v Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I disagree, the Rorters have looked beatable and the loss of Collins and their top scoring Moz brother is not offset even with the return of little legs.

They’ve looked really good considering but I think if you can blunt Radley’s impact and obviously Walker’s you are most the way there. Teddy went missing when the pressure was on him to create something out of nothing.

I would have our forwards target Radley and hope to tire him, and reduce his time with good line speed I’d give TPJ his next victim and tell him that Walker has a bad shoulder, and make sure he’s aware what the headlines will say if he performs like he has been against us - make it personal.

Why is Albert feeling Jordan's tit? How many arms does Albert have?
That other hand belongs to the big fella behind Kelly. The optical illusion is you think you're looking at Kelly's both legs as he stands front on. He's not if you look closely and the hand follows up to the the guy at the back shoulder.

Looks like Albert Kelly is groping Riki while attempting to tackle Isaako? Is this some kind of Benji Marshall defensive technique?
Kelly is in a vest though. Which means he’s on the same team as the ball carrier. I don’t know what kind of weird set play this is.
It's an official Broncos PR photo. Looks like Albert Kelly has been shopped into it by someone who has no idea of football. Remove Kelly and the photo makes sense. I'd say he's passing a ball in the original.

It's an official Broncos PR photo. Looks like Albert Kelly has been shopped into it by someone who has no idea of football. Remove Kelly and the photo makes sense. I'd say he's passing a ball in the original.

Looks like Kelly is on the same side as, I'm going to go with Niu??... Looks to be a kick to the corner and Kelly is being a blocker (albeit late) on Riki who is on the kick chase??

It does look a little photo shopped though haha

Posted in wrong thread 😂😂

Had a good feeling last week, tbh have a good feeling again today. Haven't had that for a while. If we don't get smashed with 6 agains in the first half - which is a real possibility - we should go close.

Oh yeah, not conceding 4 tries in 10 minutes would help lads.

We need to get a big lead against these guys. Cowboys always seem to put on a good 2nd half.
When granville comes on against us later in the game, he puts us on the back foot. His scoots from dummy half and getting his forwards moving onto the ball results in them just marching us up the field.

He may not be the best dummy half in terms of his service but he is very effective in changing the tempo of the game. Which we struggle to manage.

We need to get a big lead against these guys. Cowboys always seem to put on a good 2nd half.
When granville comes on against us later in the game, he puts us on the back foot. His scoots from dummy half and getting his forwards moving onto the ball results in them just marching us up the field.

He may not be the best dummy half in terms of his service but he is very effective in changing the tempo of the game. Which we struggle to manage.
Double whammy there for us with Turpin going off. I'd like see us put them to bed before then. A two try lead might not be enough.

Looks like Kelly is on the same side as, I'm going to go with Niu??... Looks to be a kick to the corner and Kelly is being a blocker (albeit late) on Riki who is on the kick chase??

It does look a little photo shopped though haha
Kelly is pasted in from another photo. It looks ridiculous. About this much is real. Even then I don't quite understand it.

E0sJBh8VIAYqtO6

Cropped and roughly took his hand out. I just can't figure out what was going through their head when they added him in like that.

Cropped and roughly took his hand out. I just can't figure out what was going through their head when they added him in like that.
I can’t tell if you’re joking about him being photoshopped in

Granville is only effective against lazy marker defence. Like ours. If there's anywhere the Cows have a chance, it's there.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • kiwibronco
  • Spoon
  • Mister Wright
  • Morkel
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Tim K
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • westy316
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.