PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I don’t mind Frawley but admittedly haven’t seen more than a handful or so of his games. Off contract next season. On cheap thinking he would be worth a go? Especially if could get him this season. Is he the controlling half that could be built?

We could do better than Frawley.

Cheers.

I think with a dry track we should be able to put a big score on the Dogs tonight.

I just hope we contain the Morris brothers.

I got sick of watching those little ***** carve us up.

I just hope we contain the Morris brothers.

I got sick of watching those little ***** carve us up.

I've only seen a few Dogs games this year but from what I've seen they have been pretty shit. I think if we get on top of their forwards early they will crumble and it'll be a carve up.

Predictions y'all?

I'm fairly confident with this one - Broncos by 12+

I've only seen a few Dogs games this year but from what I've seen they have been pretty shit. I think if we get on top of their forwards early they will crumble and it'll be a carve up.

Predictions y'all?

Predictions y'all?

Only thing that will stop us dominating them by 20+ is our attitude, as in if we rock up like we did for the Titans, or the refs trying to keep the game close.

Only thing that will stop us dominating them by 20+ is our attitude, as in if we rock up like we did for the Titans, or the refs trying to keep the game close.
I think the way you avoid letting the ref keep it close is you blow the team off the park, which we have struggled to do since 2015.

I am a little worried we will continue to play the grind it out style, similar to 2nd half last week, and that kind of style doesn't particularly lend itself to a blow out.

This team has the fire power to annihilate a team just need to loosen up the structure a little and let them play some footy.

If we win by any less then 14 points, I'll be dissapointed.

If we lose, well......that might be me out for 2018.

This SHOULD be a very comfortable win, the Bulldogs offer absolutely nothing BUT that is exactly why I am nervous, this team seems to drop these types of games this year.

This SHOULD be a very comfortable win, the Bulldogs offer absolutely nothing BUT that is exactly why I am nervous, this team seems to drop these types of games this year.

Just this team?

The Broncos over the past 16 years have had a knack for dropping these sort of games, for a period there against the Bulldogs.

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Chris Sutton; Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Chris Butler; Video Referees: Ben Galea, Steve Chiddy;

Active Now

• porouian
  • MrMoore
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.