PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

What concerns me is the bad press Woods and Klemmer have received this week combined with Lodges rib injury. I've seen what a single beserker front rower can do to us(Jason Stevens,1993) and would shudder if we saw two.

What concerns me is the bad press Woods and Klemmer have received this week combined with Lodges rib injury. I've seen what a single beserker front rower can do to us(Jason Stevens,1993) and would shudder if we saw two.

TPJ and Payne are going to eat them.

Rhyse Martin will make his debut for the Bulldogs and will start on the right edge.

Josh Jackson will move to lock and Adam Elliott back to the bench.

Mbye may lose the goal kicking duties tonight to Rhyse Martin.

That doesn't benefit us.

Not convinced this game will be as easy as some people suggest. Our form is very up and down and we are missing moose and gillo. As shit as they may be the likes of woods, Klemmer and Jackson have the potential to burry us early on if our head isn’t in the righ then place.

This is one of those games where the broncos of the past two years bumble our way around, drop to the oppositions standard and scrape past the post late with a controversial undeserved try. What I wouldn’t give to lead from start to finish and be ahead by 14 with ten minutes to go for once!

Abit worried about this game. We'll obviously miss Moose tight defense in the middle and his great carries with his legs pumping. Concerned the Dogs forwards will stroll upfield if we don't aim up. Keep the penalties to a minimum.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • dasherhalo
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Santa
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncones
  • Culhwch
  • phoenix
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • Tim K
  • johnny plath
  • bb_gun
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.