Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I said a month ago, give this side another month before making up your mind on them. They had a disrupted pre-season and it was going to take time.

A month later, we're still a rabble. We are inconsistent, we are disorganized and mentally, we aren't as strong as we should be. We have a very tough run in the next month or so and I can see us dropping a lot of those games.

We aren't premiership material, and I fear we'll just be making up the numbers in the finals if we even make it.

Character building win.

Yeah, we played fucking shit, and we still look completely disorganised, but at least we got the two points.

Let's fucking put in at training and sort ourselves out.

TPJ IS THE FUCKING MAN.

The DT and LU are going to have a field day with this. EAD fuckers :porthozthinksthisishot::biggrin::porthozthinksthisishot:

well we were bog average except for out middle but we need the wins

It's our year boys lol. We have won more than weve lost and we look shithouse. Oh well. Keep it up Broncs lol

Another win where I can't even be happy about it. So we won against the Canterbury Dogshits despite them scoring 20 fucking points on us because Moses Mbye is a moron. Great, that's a win that'll build a lot of confidence....

The fact is, we're 9 rounds in and we're playing like rubbish. Bird needs to be dropped. I don't know if it's injury or lack of confidence or too many Big Macs, but he isn't even first grade standard atm let alone worth his price tag.

I think the moment the spine and back row got shuffled was the moment our attack started to look like a rabble. It was never good but it really went to shit after that

I don't think I could even attempt to hold a straight face if you asked me if we deserved to win that one.

Wow did you guys just hear Matty Johns saying that Darius Boyd was outstanding and everywhere tonight and must have been annoyed at all the critics?! Haha did he watch the game?

Anyway a win is a win and a valuable 2 points well done gents.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.