Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Playing like rubbish and we've won 5/9. That's a positive to me, not a negative.

Jack Bird on the other hand... He's been utter shit outside of a single game, he needs to improve by a lot, and quickly, or I'd happily see him moved on next year.

Live chat is cancer.

So happy with that win. We're a long way off being great but we're still finding a way, despite all the odds.

I have so much pleasure from that win. All bulldogs tries were from simple slipping over mistakes so I'm not at the least concerned.

We're still in the running boys.

Another win where I can't even be happy about it. So we won against the Canterbury Dogshits despite them scoring 20 fucking points on us because Moses Mbye is a moron. Great, that's a win that'll build a lot of confidence....

The fact is, we're 9 rounds in and we're playing like rubbish. Bird needs to be dropped. I don't know if it's injury or lack of confidence or too many Big Macs, but he isn't even first grade standard atm let alone worth his price tag.
I'm sick of wins that aren't ones you can brag about heaps

Matty Johns is rubbing his hands together at the prospect of Boyd going on the wing for qld. He’s gonna get owned. Old boys are play makers. Young fellas are wingers (yep there are exceptions and nope you don’t need to start listing them).

Fire everyone except Pangai Jr. Make him captain & coach.
Fire everyone? Who exactly? I'd rather you were more specific considering we won. But that's not really in your style

EDIT: Discuss topic not posters

I hate to say this but Bird has done nothing to justify getting a run in the 13 so far.

Time to face facts - does he even deserve to be in the side?

Personally, I thought Boyd took a dive.

He was interfered, but on the slow-mo it looked like there was a bit of a delayed reaction from Boyd.

But **** it. How many players dive against us?

Mbye deliberately grabbed him
If he doesn’t there would be no penalty
Boyd wasn’t anywhere near the ball

I hate to say this but Bird has done nothing to justify getting a run in the 13 so far.

Time to face facts - does he even deserve to be in the side?
TPJ should be the 13. Bird will come good but maybe he needs some QCup time to find his mojo.

I still think if we can some how get some attacking structure and cohesion in place we can be a bloody hard to beat.

we have a killer forward pack atm and players that can pull something from nothing. we have all the ingredients to actually win the premiership. but for whatever reason when its time to score we look like deer in the head lights.

I just dont know how long you are suppose to give them to actually start looking like the team we know they could be.

I guess stringing back to back wins together is a start.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Skathen
  • Swordfish
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.