Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

And I suppose the way to attract better referees is to allow coaches and players to intimidate them, I'm sure they will be rushing up to sign up if they know players and coaches face no consequences badgering accusing them and abusing them game in and game out.

Fair points for sure. A balance is needed. In this case, I think a fine is warranted but refs should not be above criticism either.

And in typical P K*nt style , talking about the Isaako knock on firstly said it was a knock on because he gave himself up, then later said it was technically a knock back according to the rules but it was a modern day knock on??????

"The Broncos got away with with one", WTF, do these guys listen to themselves, we got away with a correct call of a knock back.

That will do me, the biggest dribbler in the game bar none and he can't even blame piss like the other bloke

Live, 9 times out of 10 that's called a knock on and we're blowing up later when it's shown to be a knock back so I understand what he's saying. The reality is, it was the correct call but he just can't help but sink the boot in

Live, 9 times out of 10 that's called a knock on and we're blowing up later when it's shown to be a knock back so I understand what he's saying. The reality is, it was the correct call but he just can't help but sink the boot in
On "Big League Wrap" last night, Bill Harrigan said they got the call right.

People should be whinging about the 9 times it’s incorrectly called a knock on instead of the one time it isn’t.

On "Big League Wrap" last night, Bill Harrigan said they got the call right.

Just for clarification, I know they got the call right. As Cult said, 9 times out of 10 they don't.

The best part was Bwaif saying it's one of the worst calls he's ever seen. Then on Sunday there was a call against the Storm that was also one of the worst he'd ever seen. Bad weekend for Bwaif.

Aaron woods got 1 Dally M vote out of this game. What the actual f#$*? Pangai got 3 and lodge 2.

Active Now

• Wild Horse
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.