Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs have no chance of beating us.

Oh yes they do. If we pass to lumbering props who don't get the ball at the ad. line, if nobody supports Luke when he runs from dummy half and doesn't bother looking around, if nobody runs in support of our halves, if nobody runs in support of our forwards looking for an offload, and if we stand on the back foot when defending ... and if our wingers leave their wings as they do EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

Otherwise, they have no chance

Oh yes they do. If we pass to lumbering props who don't get the ball at the ad. line, if nobody supports Luke when he runs from dummy half and doesn't bother looking around, if nobody runs in support of our halves, if nobody runs in support of our forwards looking for an offload, and if we stand on the back foot when defending ... and if our wingers leave their wings as they do EVERY FUCKING WEEK.

Otherwise, they have no chance

They really don’t. Broncos by 30

If there was something to be positive about, I'm sure this place would be alot chirpier.
I understand the situation but some positively to lighten the mood, it's only a game after all.

I really, really cannot understand the Dearden situation.

We have two halves misfiring. One more so then the other, but both really haven’t fired a shot in six weeks.
We have Dearden waiting in the wings, everyone being told he is our future.

I will not buy the no Q cup excuse as we have Niu out the back who has replaced Isaako who, if we are being honest, isn’t our problem. There are quite a few players I would have dropped well before isaako.

I’m starting to think that either Seibold and/or the club no longer see Dearden as the future either that or he has indicated he wants out of the club.

We were in a much better position last year when Dearden was handed his debut, and he did well.
If we lose again this week and Dearden is not named to start in the halves against the Tigers, I think we can all assume that there are things going on behind the scenes.

Milford, Croft and Dearden are all off contract at the end of 2021 (from memory) so if the club are going to let Milford or Croft leave at the end of 2021 and the club is genuine in saying Dearden is the half for this club into the future, then bring him into the starting side.

Have some balls and give the bloke a go, or I am sure he will walk.

The good thing is that the Bulldogs attack is bad as the Broncos, the bad thing is the Broncos defense is non-existent.

Sure we do, we'll just give most of them to the Bulldogs.
Yeah your right. 15 both ways, that is actually possible.
[automerge]1594293683[/automerge]
The good thing is that the Bulldogs attack is bad as the Broncos, the bad thing is the Broncos defense is non-existent.
I actually think we get screwed over in the stats department, we should be getting more try assists based on our try line defence.

Last edited:
Oh, I don't know. A job at 625k a year, international travel, television stardom, access to celebrity, sponsorship and endorsement, great tables at the restaurant, getting shouted, doing something you'd do for free and getting paid. Of course there's catches with all this but I'm pretty sure being a NRL Star has it's attractions despite the pitfalls.
Who is shouting darius boyd.

You're a fucking riot mate. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Two peas in a pod:

YXZhwTl.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. According to whom? Nobody mentioned his legacy so what's your point if you have one? I suspect it's just the same old blinkered bitterness combined with petty jealousy. If the rest of the team put as much effort into defence that Boyd does we wouldn't be 2 and 6.
If the rest of the team attacked like Boyd we’d be 0 and 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.