vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staggs was directly responsible for winning half our games this season. So he is a welcome return and fits perfectly into the game plan of pass to Staggs, Haas, Fifita and then they do something incredible. As well as this plan there is also the plan of kick the ball high for Coates to catch and score, combine these two evil ideas with the intercept try play and we are all set to go :)

So you’re talking about one game

Ben Davis reporting our bench will be Paix, Hoppa, Kennedy, Teo

Isaako and Dearden drop out

Wait where does that leave Flegler. Wonder how much Ben knows, if anything.

Seibold really hates dearden.

There is no point having Dearden on the bench if Paix is available.
He needs a starting chance in the halves otherwise leave him out of the squad - he hasn't been good coming on at hooker with 10 mins left.

Ha ha ha. According to whom? Nobody mentioned his legacy so what's your point if you have one? I suspect it's just the same old blinkered bitterness combined with petty jealousy. If the rest of the team put as much effort into defence that Boyd does we wouldn't be 2 and 6.
Yeah I'm bitter the team is fighting for the spoon.

What exactly is there to be jealous of. I'm not the one who has to put up with weekly ridicule but to each their own.

Dearden will be off to talk to other clubs pretty damn soon.

Hasn't the mid-season transfer date been extended due to covid?

If I were Dearden, Fifita or Farnworth, I'd be talking to other clubs for sure. I'd also be talking to Locky as an influential ex-player and telling him if this stupidity continues and this out of his depth idiot is still in charge, you have only yourselves to blame when the player exodus comes.

The coach is clueless, he's even thinking of dropping Kennedy for Hoppa? Come on! This game isn't rocket science and your team is unfit, coach - that is all on you and your staff but regardless, give them a fighting chance by giving them two props on the bench otherwise the same thing will happen as last week when the starters came off and you will back in the press conference umming and ahhing your way through another loss and hopefully not coming to work the next Monday.

Last edited:
There is no point having Dearden on the bench if Paix is available.
He needs a starting chance in the halves otherwise leave him out of the squad - he hasn't been good coming on at hooker with 10 mins left.
He might like him more if Dearden went to the media and sulked about it.
The problem Seibold has with Dearden is he needs to be starting at first receiver, not hooker. He's not versatile enough in defence to be a bench utility. Logically, that's replacing Croft. But Milford is really the one who isn't pulling his weight. Replacing Croft would only be painting around the rot.

The catch is, there's no Qcup where he can send these blokes to purgatory. You'd have to expect once Milford is dropped, he's dropped for good, and will get shopped for a handful of peanuts to anyone who'll take him. The same goes with Boyd, except he's not a burden on our cap next year. He gets dropped, it's early retirement.

Seibold is putting it off and putting it off. Maybe a win this weekend will give them a few week's reprieve. Maybe the entire season. But it's already on the wall.
[automerge]1594277696[/automerge]
If I were Dearden, Fifita or Farnworth, I'd be talking to other clubs for sure. I'd also be talking to Locky as an influential ex-player and telling him if this stupidity continues and this out of his depth idiot is still in charge, you have only yourselves to blame when the player exodus comes.

The coach is clueless, he's even thinking of dropping Kennedy for Hoppa? Come on! This game isn't rocket science and your team is unfit, coach - that is all on you and your staff but regardless, give them a fighting chance by giving them two props on the bench otherwise the same thing will happen as last week when the starters came off and you will back in the press conference umming and ahhing your way through another loss and hopefully not coming to work the next Monday.
I wonder if part of the deal being offered to Fifita has to do with Seibold being gone next year?

Last edited:
What, you don't like reading through endless pages of posts debating Boyd's defence until it feels like you've been staring into the void so long it has started staring back?
Didn't realise it was obligatory to read all posts. That's an admission there, I don't read all posts, hopefully the moderators forgive me.

The problem Seibold has with Dearden is he needs to be starting at first receiver, not hooker. He's not versatile enough in defence to be a bench utility. Logically, that's replacing Croft. But Milford is really the one who isn't pulling his weight. Replacing Croft would only be painting around the rot.

The catch is, there's no Qcup where he can send these blokes to purgatory. You'd have to expect once Milford is dropped, he's dropped for good, and will get shopped for a handful of peanuts to anyone who'll take him. The same goes with Boyd, except he's not a burden on our cap next year. He gets dropped, it's early retirement.

Seibold is putting it off and putting it off. Maybe a win this weekend will give them a few week's reprieve. Maybe the entire season. But it's already on the wall.
[automerge]1594277696[/automerge]

I wonder if part of the deal being offered to Fifita has to do with Seibold being gone next year?
I believe it’s definitely a factor in why fifi hasn’t signed yet

Yeah I'm bitter the team is fighting for the spoon.

What exactly is there to be jealous of. I'm not the one who has to put up with weekly ridicule but to each their own.
Oh, I don't know. A job at 625k a year, international travel, television stardom, access to celebrity, sponsorship and endorsement, great tables at the restaurant, getting shouted, doing something you'd do for free and getting paid. Of course there's catches with all this but I'm pretty sure being a NRL Star has it's attractions despite the pitfalls.

Given how bad it’s become, even if we had a regular season with a bye, we’d probably still find a way to stuff it and lose!

Staggs in...great....

Boyd still in....ugh
Milf still in...ugh
Oates in the back row...seriously....

Whats the definition of insanity again....oh yeh.....this...

Go the Dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.