PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying with Brisbane 24+ to 6

I reckon they capitulate again after half time and end up getting flogged. These type of issues just don’t get solved overnight.

Simplify it:

1. Nilly
2. Colly
3. Fally
4. Buoy
5. Ippy
6. Milly
7. Crafty
8. Hally
9. Lully
10. TPG
11. Glandy
12. Crybaby
13. Carry

14. Paki
15. Fluffy
16. Kenny
17. Two-ey

Coach: Useless-totally
An anchored float serving as a navigation mark.

So can’t move and simply watches things pass by all day.

Seems about right.

It’s a disease...that can only be cured...by more...cow bell.

its an addiction which can either be bad or good in this case its bad.

Last edited:
I had a dream.

We lost.

I hate going up against the Bulldogs. Even if we had the ‘98 side I wouldn’t be confident. They have always been a thorn in our side.

I had a dream.

We lost.

I hate going up against the Bulldogs. Even if we had the ‘98 side I wouldn’t be confident. They have always been a thorn in our side.

Thanks thats what i needed.

I had a dream.

We lost.

Please, that 98 side would put 100 on the current bulldogs.

I had a dream.

We lost.

Every side is a thorn in the Broncs side at the moment. Their coach is a thorn in their own side. This side has no Thorn-type in their own side. This game could end up prickly for the Dogs if the Broncs have pulled their thorn (coach) out.

An anchored float serving as a navigation mark.

So can’t move and simply watches things pass by all day.

Seems about right.
I spotted that too but because I love him I didn't want to highlight it. 😉

Every side is a thorn in the Broncs side at the moment. Their coach is a thorn in their own side. This side has no Thorn-type in their own side. This game could end up prickly for the Dogs if the Broncs have pulled their thorn (coach) out.

And one thing is certain. One coach will certainly be wearing a certain crown by the end of the match

So I want to try not watch this but there is something in my blood that makes me excited that we are playing today and makes me want to watch it. =( Help me.
You know I've been thinking about this development in the training schedule and wondering why the players declaring their independence has sparked optimism within me and apparently within others.

Is success now the sole responsibility of the players?
Perhaps the removal of imagined shackles?
A rejection of authority?
New found freedom?

I just wonder what has made me personally, feel as though finally there's light at the end of the tunnel. Of course I know it's a fucking train because I'm usually driving it but, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Ondi
  • scobie
  • Muros
  • Splinter
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Mick_Hancock
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.