PRE-GAME Round 9 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every side is a thorn in the Broncs side at the moment. Their coach is a thorn in their own side. This side has no Thorn-type in their own side. This game could end up prickly for the Dogs if the Broncs have pulled their thorn (coach) out.
Very clever.đŸ‘Œ

And one thing is certain. One coach will certainly be wearing a certain crown by the end of the match
Kwoo-sar-fiction? "No, no. I'm to be set free" said the rotund one.

Kwoo-sar-fiction? "No, no. I'm to be set free" said the rotund one.

Alternatively, a certain rotund one said: "When the wise man points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger".

Or we might end up according to the old latin saying: "sic transit gloria mundi"?

Last edited:
Alternatively, a certain rotund one said: "When the wise man points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger".

Or we might end up according to the old latin saying: "sic transit gloria mundi"?

I think I love the brevity of latin phrases.

You know I've been thinking about this development in the training schedule and wondering why the players declaring their independence has sparked optimism within me and apparently within others.

Is success now the sole responsibility of the players?
Perhaps the removal of imagined shackles?
A rejection of authority?
New found freedom?

I just wonder what has made me personally, feel as though finally there's light at the end of the tunnel. Of course I know it's a fucking train because I'm usually driving it but, whatever.

Huh.

Ofcourse I want us to win but I honestly don't think we will. I just can't see it.

The dogs play fast and up tempo, their forwards bend the line and their fast men will kill us up the middle.

7 losses in a row.

so Dearden out for Paix......

Oates still in the 2nd row....

This is fucked.....

Broncos are now into $1.57 with Dogs easing to $2.45
There must have been some late money for us!

so Dearden out for Paix......

Oates still in the 2nd row....

This is fucked.....
I'm wondering if the team picked the team. Unlike others, I like Hoppa. He has an upside and the right attitude.

I'm wondering if the team picked the team. Unlike others, I like Hoppa. He has an upside and the right attitude.

But he isn’t a prop and it’s like replacing one toilet with another out of position toilet (yes I meant that spelling error).

But seriously, he won’t replace the underperforming big names but replaces the hard working limited ones.

I can’t stand this coach.

Our bench will be critical, really need more from them this week plus Seibold being able to manage the rotations properly.

Look at the coach, he looks completely on the sideline. He is absolutely gone, has totally lost that dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ettybay
  • sooticus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Ondi
  • scobie
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.