Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Didn't set the world on fire but we needed a win and there was signs of improvement. Well done players and this week's coaches.

Tpj good.
Milf, haas not bad.
Coates had his moments.

Croft, isaako, flegler terrible.

Nice to win but we'll get smashed when we play a decent team.

Lol at seibold grinning like a moron on the sideline.

Croft is useless, Isaako has butter fingers, TPJ stocks just shot through the roof, improvement by MILF, Farmworth should be working at Woolworths, Seibold did shit all and will claim credit for the win, Oates went MIA

Haas and TPJ were massive.
Paix and Darius both deserve a special mention. Time to shop Lodge and Isaako around. Fleggs errors are going to kill us.

tenor.gif

TPJ is a fucking maniac and I love him. He’s been my favourite player since he arrived. If we had a team of 17 TPJs we’d win every game that we didn’t have to forfeit due to a lack of players from suspensions. He’s the new raging bull.

the most positive thing from tonight was perfect bench use. The forwards and hookers were rotated perfectly.

Croft is useless, Isaako has butter fingers, TPJ stocks just shot through the roof, improvement by MILF, Farmworth should be working at Woolworths, Seibold did shit all and will claim credit for the win, Oates went MIA
Oates scored a try and made 25 tackles.

So, what’s the takeaway from that for Seiby?
Does he concede he went too complicated too early with a bunch of simple folks?
Does he just put it down to a passion fuelled anomaly?

TPJ is a fucking maniac and I love him. He’s been my favourite player since he arrived. If we had a team of 17 TPJs we’d win every game that we didn’t have to forfeit due to a lack of players from suspensions. He’s the new raging bull.

the most positive thing from tonight was perfect bench use. The forwards and hookers were rotated perfectly.
Been saying that forever. He's our best player. Better than Tallis at what Tallis was better than everyone else at.

Last edited:
Flegler and Isaako made the score line more flattering the dogs than it should have been.

Against better teams that will put us away. They need to stop it or get out.

TPJ has to be played in the middle. He's huge.

The Croft Vs Milford debate was settled in my mind. Milford just has a far higher skillset and would compliment Dearden better.

TPJ has to be played in the middle.

Last edited:
TPJ - 10/10 won the game single handedly
Payne Haas - 8/10 started us off on the front foot.
Everyone else, mediocre at best.
Isaako needs to go for a week.
TPJ needs to stay in the middle until we have our full rotation. Oates was better at 2rf than wing.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.