Round 9 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty poor/lazy first half for mine, we must just about have the slowest moving defensive line in the competition, we are conceding a stack of territory. Our play the balls are also taking an eternity............ admittedly aided by the refereeing tho, the Panthers are laying all over us in the ruck, hands on the ball and the refs are just letting it go.

Certainly working in the Panthers favour.

I'm worried we haven't taken this game seriously and are just expecting to show up and easily beat the Panthers.

That's pretty unfair in my opinion. Penrith are one of the best attacking sides in the comp when they're full strength, which they are basically close to tonight with Soward and Taylor back, and they preferred to take the 2 with a minute to go in our half because we were going so well defensively.

Penrith are making so many metres

A broncos win by 7 to 12 would be $uper ...

We're missing Thaiday.

That's pretty unfair in my opinion. Penrith are one of the best attacking sides in the comp when they're full strength, which they are basically close to tonight with Soward and Taylor back, and they preferred to take the 2 with a minute to go in our half because we were going so well defensively.

They are without Segeyaro who is easily a catalyst for them.

They are also missing Peter Wallace. Though I hesitate to call him a loss.

Milf really needs to get these lazy errors out of his game..

We've taken the 2 so many times we've forgotten how to attack

Our kicking game and Linespeed are shocking.

Jesus we are poor to night. We don't look up for it at all.

Got lucky there. Why wasn't Hodges allowed to play on though?

Go to NRL.com and the live game page, there will be a live radio stream at the top left it right below the scores IIRC.
Thanks...great call...abc rules

We have started this half terribly

Where is Oates?

This is a game without Thaiday and he still can't get decent mins. Moving forward that's a concern.

Is our tactic to wear out the opposition by letting them run 90m every set?

I have a feeling we're just barely hanging on. They score, and it could be all over. Offloads and their forwards are killing us.

I'm glad they are kicking for goal

I am actually getting quite angry with our performance. No urgency, poor kicking options. Terrible line speed in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.