Review Officials: Luke Patten; Bernard Sutton
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcasters: Channel 9, Fox-Sports, ABC and 2GB
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Gonna need to be a lot better than that, even up against the Pennies

I'm waiting to see if Panfers beat the peels

Can't we just have an easy fucking game for once? Had to fight in each round. Surely it'll start taking the toll soon.

Reactions: Dee
Hopefully Mead doesn't play. I fear what Cleary will do to him..

The only positive is that Panthers are playing worse than us. But if we repeat that same performance, we'll lose.

one of our bogey teams.. We owe them one that is for sure. The Panthers game in Brisbane was the only game I attended last year and it was an appaling effort from the Broncs.

We owe our old mate and nemesis griffindor an absolute flogging but will be happy to just get the win and forget the vomit that was the Rabbitohs game.

one of our bogey teams.. We owe them one that is for sure. The Panthers game in Brisbane was the only game I attended last year and it was an appaling effort from the Broncs.

Think yourself lucky you weren't at the Storm game.

I was only there for 30 minutes until I decided to leave.

Cripple fight at 20 paces this game

I predict we will blow chances to go comfortably ahead and it'll be a thriller that goes to the 80th minute. Yay...

Think yourself lucky you weren't at the Storm game.

I was only there for 30 minutes until I decided to leave.

That Storm game was on my Birthday lol. I don't blame you for leaving, there was nothing left to see except agony in motion.

Cripple fight at 20 paces this game
No way it's the broncos Bryce will be back, mansour will return 2 months early.... P Wall will sink a field goal.

You know the typical shit we've become accustomed to

I just want to see us play as we did against the Roosters: expansive, ball moving, bodies moving, back row getting lots of ball but with a tighter and faster moving defence.

We can beat anyone, but not with the last 2 weeks style of heart attack game plans, featuring constant one out running and side to side passing, except for Boyd's great combination with Oates, and Knik beginning to explore the back row options with Gillo which I hope continues to grow when Hunt returns (who did it anyway against the Roosters).

I still can't get my head around why we changed from the Roosters game plan to the last 2 weeks garbage. It is largely, or solely Hunt's absence?

I just want to see us play as we did against the Roosters: expansive, ball moving, bodies moving, back row getting lots of ball but with a tighter and faster moving defence.

We can beat anyone, but not with the last 2 weeks style of heart attack game plans, featuring constant one out running and side to side passing, except for Boyd's great combination with Oates, and Knik beginning to explore the back row options with Gillo which I hope continues to grow when Hunt returns (who did it anyway against the Roosters).

I still can't get my head around why we changed from the Roosters game plan to the last 2 weeks garbage. It is largely, or solely Hunt's absence?

That game plan revolved around offloads and scattering the defence. It didn't work against Souths because they were getting so many numbers in the tackle and allowed so suffocate us, a Madge / Bellamy specialty. Few offloads, fewer fast play-the-balls or plays with the defence on the back foot.

That game plan revolved around offloads and scattering the defence. It didn't work against Souths because they were getting so many numbers in the tackle and allowed so suffocate us, a Madge / Bellamy specialty. Few offloads, fewer fast play-the-balls or plays with the defence on the back foot.

That may well be true yet it hardly helps our cause when we stand flat in attack so that by the time the 1st or 2nd receiver has the ball the defence are already on top of them. We lack depth, and again I will say it, our halves simply do not challenge the defensive line by running straight and hard at it from deeper positioning and having support runners positioned equally deep AND moving. We need to use our back rowers much more on the edges than keep running one out, one or 2 wide.

Our flat structures invite that defensive plan to which you correctly refer and it worked for them.

The Sharks game plan is how you beat the Storm: fast and furious defensive line speed targeting the play makers, and same for the kick chase, followed by depth in a wide, moving attacking formation with lots of ball movement.

We appear to be playing at the level of our opposition. Play against the Storm & Cronulla we lift, play against the Dogs and the Bunnies and we play their game. I just want us to play our game and not be reduced to the same quality as Penrith.

Hook has been found out this year as the quality coach he truly is.

We appear to be playing at the level of our opposition. Play against the Storm & Cronulla we lift, play against the Dogs and the Bunnies and we play their game. I just want us to play our game and not be reduced to the same quality as Penrith.

Hook has been found out this year as the quality coach he truly is.
Yes you are so right we are playing to a teams level. Been a habit of the Broncos for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Dazza 92
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.