Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Yeah that period of refereeing to get Penrith back in the game was disgraceful.

Fascinated how the Roosters vs Dragons game was well reffed and low and behold, it was the game of the season.

Good first half but our second half was once again abysmal. Milford went missing, shoulders don't exist in tackles and worst of all, Roberts is injured via friendly fire. That ruined my night

So fucking sick of winning and being unable to be happy about it. Roberts injury is just salt in the wound

I knew Jimmy would catch Moylan at lock......In fact I posted here that I thought he would :ninja:

Based on what Locky said on channel 9, the med staff thought it was more likely to be a collateral ligament than an ACL. I think that's good news; but I imagine he'd still be out for a while, depending on the grade.

Then again, I'm not a sports and exercise expert.

One of my concern's was most of our tries were long range tries, which could've been defended if the opposition played to standard

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Browny
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • davidp
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bish
  • Skathen
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.