Round 9 - Broncos vs Storm - Post Match Discussion

broncospwn said:
user_nat said:
Watching the press conference now, any guesses why Wallace is there and not Parker?
I think they do a rotation sometimes and give someone else a go, sometimes potential captains to try them out.

Long shot but perhaps they're trying out Wallace in some captaincy type roles, maybe he will be vice captain next year?

It's not ALWAYS the captain that goes to the press conference. Usually is, but sometimes the captain is otherwise indisposed (eg, being treated for injury) so another senior player sits in.

Because Corey rushed off to the hospital because his missus was in labour.

lynx000 said:
:idea: That's right, I remember reading that before I went to sleep :P

Coxy said:
broncospwn said:
user_nat said:
Watching the press conference now, any guesses why Wallace is there and not Parker?
I think they do a rotation sometimes and give someone else a go, sometimes potential captains to try them out.

Long shot but perhaps they're trying out Wallace in some captaincy type roles, maybe he will be vice captain next year?

It's not ALWAYS the captain that goes to the press conference. Usually is, but sometimes the captain is otherwise indisposed (eg, being treated for injury) so another senior player sits in.
I think another club seems to do it a fair bit with having different players in the press conference but I can't remember which one it was.

If Wallace keeps up his form all year then I wouldn't mind seeing him as vice captain but I think Thaiday has that in the bag.

lynx000 said:
Yeah, that probably explains it. [icon_lol1.

What kind of name is that?? Someone watched too much Looney Tunes.

Somewhere in my heart I'm always dancing with you in the Memphis Rayne

Bucking Beads said:
What kind of name is that?? Someone watched too much Looney Tunes.

[icon_lol1.

Wile_E_Coyote_300.gif

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.