Round 9 - Cowboys v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

We might not have scored but we were attacking well for most of that half. Our execution is a bit off and we need someone to finish off those "almost" moments.

Most of you are being absolutely ridiculous by the way.

Don't worry guys, the elusive and venerable Todd Lowrie will come into the game and fix our terrible ruck speed, marker defence and no go forward.

its funny how hook always goes back to shit squad selection and only plays our best squad once a season. no hannant and Granville. has he been coaching long?

Barba is looking confident, I hope he can produce some of his magic this half.

So do i just rock up to the front desk at the club and ask for the application form for the head coach position? Surely i couldn' t do a worse job........

Don't worry guys, the elusive and venerable Todd Lowrie will come into the game and fix our terrible ruck speed, marker defence and no go forward.

Lowrie's actually a pretty good defender. At least he was at the Storm...

btw we only lose games in the 2nd half. tough ask to win from here

This team is capable of so much more than they are being allowed to.

Griffin has to throw away his coaching manual.

We might not have scored but we were attacking well for most of that half. Our execution is a bit off and we need someone to finish off those "almost" moments.

Most of you are being absolutely ridiculous by the way.

yeah, 0-14 down and having won 19 of our last 47 games, this criticism really is completely unjustified ...

we could seriously use hannant and Granville right now.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.