Round 9 - Cowboys v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
We're gone boys. No finals this year. Anyone gonna keep defending Hook as a coach?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
we are the only team that does a nothing one out hit up on tackle 4. do something different ffs

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
What a listless, uninspired half of football that was. Can't wait for the next forty.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I'm sure hook will have no emotions on our performance as per usual. such a boring guy

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I honestly look away from the tv when Reed touches the ball, because I know it's going to be a 5 metre run followed by him having a slow play the ball, with his pants too small for his fat ass, whining to the referee about something.

Get out of my team.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Urrrrrrrgggghhhhh.......I dont even know where to start with that rubbish.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Cowboys are on track to break the defensive record. 5 missed tackles in a game is the record I think .

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Seriously I hope we got flogged in the second half, there I said it sue me, call me all sorts of names, this crap has got to end, if it takes that to get rid of Griffin so be it.

B

BroncosFan_Corey

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2013
I'm sure hook will have no emotions on our performance as per usual. such a boring guy

"The bounce of the ball didn't go our way....just gotta try harder next week....yeah gotta work on our defence....yeah is that it we done?"

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • scobie
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • sooticus
  • BooKhaki
  • Old Mate
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.