Round 9 - Cowboys v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
sack reed and sign karmichael as a centre.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Seriously I hope we got flogged in the second half, there I said it sue me, call me all sorts of names, this crap has got to end, if it takes that to get rid of Griffin so be it.

Id rather win but I half feel the same because change is needed

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
thaiday talks as though he is automatic selection for qld.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
"fucked if I know?"

attachment.php

Last edited:
Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Vidot makes more yards with four hanging off him than Kennedy does in his whole run.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Seriously I hope we got flogged in the second half, there I said it sue me, call me all sorts of names, this crap has got to end, if it takes that to get rid of Griffin so be it.

sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards ....

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I hope we come back with our best half of the year and win this. If Gillett scores that first try I think we would have got a roll on.

Put that forty behind us.

Who's glad we dropped Granville for Lowrie? Lowrie is going to offer sweet **** all off the bench, Granvilles pure speed from dummy half and quick passing game would've been a great asset during this game.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
What a disappointing effort.

I believe Sproj hit the nail on the head. While I wanted to roll my eyes at the comment, declaring a game over only two minutes in, it clearly had a huge impact on the game as the Cowboys took a ton of confidence out of that play and the Broncos have been playing behind ever since.

We're seeing a lot of our fears come to life in this game. The defence from noted players has been at best sub-par and we've Vidot'd when I wish we Vididn't. There isn't enough leadership out there, Hodges and Parker really need to get their hands on the ball more and show these young guys the way as they're running around like a pack of headless chooks.

To their credit, the Cowboys have played incredibly well tonight. That effort without JT was massive and if they keep this up, they'll record an emphatic victory that may have just saved their season.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
We're gone boys. No finals this year. Anyone gonna keep defending Hook as a coach?

I may need my head examined but I haven't written off Griffin yet. I think he is persevering with players who are not rewarding his faith in them (looking at you, Reed) and he is too quick to excuse poor performances so long as the 'effort' is there. I'm not sure what his definition of effort is but 30-40 missed tackles a game is what I would call a great effort.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosMan
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.