Round 9 - Cowboys vs Broncos

We don't use our backline nearly enough. Deadly on both sides but they get little clean ball. Too much up the middle.

Make no mistake, we lost because of our errors.
The ref was whistle happy tonight and both teams copped a couple of 50/50 calls.

No one to blame but ourselves.

That being said, the 6 again rule and the pace of the game is why there is so many second half errors and injuries.

Just like the last few years, we manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Nothing has changed. Our only common half during this time still disappears like the fucking phantom when a game needs someone to take control.

Seriously. When is Kevvie going to move Isaako. He can't keep making game changing errors every week and still be the best option.

you show me who was offside. This was after a try saving tackle, cowboys shifted the ball and drink water fell over… everyone was well onside
Matt Lodge.

Watch it again. Clifford is tackled inside our 10m. Lodge only gets back to about 2m from the line before ultimately being the one to make the next tackle.

Sack tgat useless **** isaako.

get anyone else in there idc but he is fucking shit.

I would love to know the stat for now many line drop outs we've forced in the last 5 games, because I'm betting it's less than the amount of games.

Bullshit, that field goal would have been with 13 to go, way too early to be thinking field goal.
It was a tight game and we defend well until the last 5 minutes. if you lead by 7 the other has to score two times.

If Milford can't take the game by the scruff of the neck with the platform that was laid, he never fucking will. Still can't get over his effort on Clifford. Absolutely piss poor. Couldn't even keep up with Jake fucking Clifford. He really wants that new contract.

Seriously. When is Kevvie going to move Isaako. He can't keep making game changing errors every week and still be the best option.
Oh, but he is. You might not have noticed, but we fucked off every other Fullback we had left at the club for no reason at all.

The spine is an issue. Turpin is just a younger, less good version of Macca. Our halves do decent, but they cant ice a game and our fullback seems to do two bad things for every good thing he does.
Yep. Did he take the line on at all tonight? Just shuffles it on. He offers no attacking threat at all from dummy half.

Once it became 18-all, I knew the boys were toast as these guys have no clue on how to win. A game of two halves and some pretty good footy along the way. It's fair to say that neither side will be in finals contention or even close to it but they can still turn on a thriller like tonight.

I've said it before on countless occasions but give this Bronco side a good 7 and 9 and they win more games than they lose. Maybe next year.

How many players got put on report this game?

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Harry Sack
  • phoenix
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • leon.bott
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.