Round 9 - Cowboys vs Broncos

I'm all for calling out how useless Isucko is, but you can't blame the short kickoff on him. It's clearly a decision from the coach.

You could be right but I actually don’t think it is. The players usually make these calls.

1 game vs the Titans after how many years? Jesus mate the guy is a fringe first grader.
I mean, we won that game on the back of Isaako.
You cant just discredit that.

The entire team has not been first grade standard for a long time aside from TPJ and Haas, but when we do perform well, you have to give credit where it is due.

You called Isaako shit tonight after he dropped that massive bomb.
But really, he caught 99% of them.

I am not saying the bloke doesnt need improvement, of course he does, but he is far from our biggest problem and has shown great potential.

Re-watch his game against the Titans, and almost every other game he has played at 1, to notice how much of a liability he is. Having a good right foot step isn't enough to be a fullback.
Okay dipshit. Who you putting instead of isaako?🤣 Herbie? Going to have the same problems, mead will be average in attack and average in defence. We have no one else, you can't expect him to be brilliant! Rome wasnt built in a day. Give him time to get upto scratch. Have some patience mate

That tackle attempt on lolo was a cop out he did not put his body on the line that was fucking pathetic. If I was his coach god save him. That was not taking one for the team.

Exactly, his fans are refusing to acknowledge his attempt to do anything to slow LoLo and give time for backup to arrive.

Also how much time did the Cowboys have to get the ball to Holmes after Clifford muffed his setup?? Where was the rush up from our guys? So fucking lazy.
We had to defend for one set and keep them in their half and we let them march down field 80m.

The game was there to be won in the first half and the Broncos just didn't convert enough of their opportunities. If the Broncos blow the Cowboys off the park there it's a pretty comfortable ride home. As it happened the Cowboys off the back of their kicking game came out on top.

I was actually impressed with the team for the most part. I thought they worked out of trouble really well and the forwards created plenty of space in the middle they just didn't quite have enough strike.

Defensively I was disappointed with those final moments. The Clifford break especially was just poor and that was the ball game then and there.

Disappointing but it's clear this team still has some work to do.

I mean, we won that game on the back of Isaako.
You cant just discredit that.

The entire team has not been first grade standard for a long time aside from TPJ and Haas, but when we do perform well, you have to give credit where it is due.

You called Isaako shit tonight after he dropped that massive bomb.
But really, he caught 99% of them.

I am not saying the bloke doesnt need improvement, of course he does, but he is far from our biggest problem and has shown great potential.

I Credit him as much as you can credit a bloke for beating the only team worse than us. He’s not a good enough fullback for the NRL and for you to suggest we persist with him for 2 years is really quite annoying.

That tackle attempt on lolo was a cop out he did not put his body on the line that was fucking pathetic. If I was his coach god save him. That was not taking one for the team.
The thing is, if Lolo runs at any fullback in the game like that, be it Teddy, or Papz or Ponga, they are going to get steamrolled.

I have been saying it for years now, fit isaako for a shock collar so Kevvie can wake him up.

The penalty just before half time ended up costing it for us in the end. If only we could have held them out. No point in being angry with Oates and isaako as they will be picked again next week. We can’t expect them to catch everything can we ? I had surgery this week at the awful dontist which was painful but not as much as this result.

That's mostly all you can do mate. U tackle lolo
The bloke is playing with two broken hands. We should have been up in his face all night. Instead all we got out of him was one dropped ball.

The thing is, if Lolo runs at any fullback in the game like that, be it Teddy, or Papz or Ponga, they are going to get steamrolled.
Scoring under the posts is embarrassing, should be the easiest place to defend.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Lurker
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • mrslong
  • mitch222
  • Astro
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.