Round 9 - Cowboys vs Broncos

The thing is, if Lolo runs at any fullback in the game like that, be it Teddy, or Papz or Ponga, they are going to get steamrolled.

No that’s wrong, they would have atleast put their body into the collision or tried to lock up the ball.

Okay dipshit. Who you putting instead of isaako?🤣 Herbie? Going to have the same problems, mead will be average in attack and average in defence. We have no one else, you can't expect him to be brilliant! Rome wasnt built in a day. Give him time to get upto scratch. Have some patience mate
Awww sorry to upset you, princess.

I'd have Milford, Herbie, Mead or Arthars ahead oh him. Isucko is a liability, Rome wasn't built in a day but if they didn't build it by just letting useless ***** stick around.

I Credit him as much as you can credit a bloke for beating the only team worse than us. He’s not a good enough fullback for the NRL and for you to suggest we persist with him for 2 years is really quite annoying.
haha sorry mate, not my intention to annoy you lol.

its just that if Isaako cleans up his errors, i see him holding his own with the best of them.
When he is in form, he is a dangerous weapon.
When he is having a bad night, he is a liability.

You cant coach talent, which he has in spades, you can however, fix errors through coaching and drills.

Awww sorry to upset you, princess.

I'd have Milford, Herbie, Mead or Arthars ahead oh him. Isucko is a liability, Rome wasn't built in a day but if they didn't build it by just letting useless ***** stick around.
Hahahhahaahahhahaha Milford? How much have you had to drink? Herbie would be worse in defence, Arthars has been poor at Wynnum. Don't let personal greivences get in the way of the truth mate.

its just that if Isaako cleans up his errors, i see him holding his own with the best of them.

You cant coach talent, which he has in spades, you can however, fix errors through coaching and drills.

Don’t agree mate, I think he’s got a spot with his conversion kicking off the wing or that’s it.

No that’s wrong, they would have atleast put their body into the collision or tried to lock up the ball.
I distinctly remember lolo running over the top of Tedesco last year or the year before.

Scoring under the posts is embarrassing, should be the easiest place to defend.

The gaps were too wide because our blokes were struggling to get back after the Clifford break. The entire result comes down to that moment, and that is all on Milford. He went to sleep and Clifford was gone. If he actually makes that tackle we hold on.

He’s just about the worst Fullback in the game. In fact, there are better Fullbacks than him not even playing Fullback.

That tackle attempt on lolo was a cop out he did not put his body on the line that was fucking pathetic. If I was his coach god save him. That was not taking one for the team.

I thought he got in Bullemor's way there. Should have been a pace or so back, let the props converge, and get under the ball if needed.

His goal-line defence and awareness is the number one thing he needs to fix. Overplaying his hand is the second. In a team playing on as much of a knife's edge as we are, he just doesn't have room to do it, unfortunately. We need someone more solid and consistent back there. He can still contribute on the wing, but at this point I'd be considering alternatives like Niu, Arthurs, Farnworth or Staggs when he's back. See what we have.

Anyone who thinks Isaako is the problem with this team has got very little idea what they're talking about.

Yes, the unforced errors are obviously fucking annoying. He needs to concentrate significantly harder on making fewer errors in attack and defense.

With that being said, every single sweeping play that has resulted in points this season has had Isaako's finger prints all over it. He's drastically improved his ball playing this season, and his decision making. If he can get some of the errors out of his game and continue to work on his defensive positioning he'll be a very good all-around Fullback that kicks goals at above 80%.

The most egregious error tonight was Oates sprinting forward and trying to catch a ball in his fingertips on the goal line with Feldt in his face, I could have put $1 million dollars on him dropping that. I have no idea why on earth he ever goes for that type of catch.

Don’t agree mate, I think he’s got a spot with his conversion kicking off the wing or that’s it.
I suppose time will tell. We have him till the end of next year, so he has some time to fix his errors and prove he is worth holding onto.

Problem is he can be both in the single game, look like a superstar once minute, clock off the next. It’s his head, he can’t keep his concentration in games long enough to not make an error.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Locky24
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • jarro65
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • Organix
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.