Round 9 Discussion

And a slick pass from Tomkins sends Vatuvei straight over. Looool raiders.

James Roberts is the only one who would even go close.

Seriously, how great is it to just watch SJ run! I reckon he could run 100m before any of our players could run 50m.

I think Barba at 100% would be our quickest player which he's shown in previous season, but we seriously have a slow team and it shows. When Reed made a break and Vidot seemed even slower than him.

SJ converts from the sideline, 42-6, 27 minutes to go.

Raiders got beat 52-18 by Manly last round, hopefully the Warriors can put 50 on again.

Milford tends to carry on a bit when he is losing. Has plenty of growing up to do. He has looked unhappy in most games this year.

Agreed Beads.

I can't believe channel 9 have put a Muppet like Tim Gilbert ahead of Vossy. He's such a good commentator.

Magic from Tomkins again and Hurrell being impossible to tackle. This will soon be 48-6.

Not nearly enough shots of Ricky Stuart in the coaches box IMO.

Not nearly enough shots of Ricky Stuart in the coaches box IMO.

LOL! And yep, Tomkins is proving his doubters wrong, he's a very smart footballer and knows how to setup and score a try.

I really hope Warriors crack 50 and we get a camera shot of Ricky Stuart. 100 points against him in the last 2 games so far and wooden spooners Parra playing better than his new team...

Yeah, Tomkins is looking like an NRL player now. How many times has Croker dropped the ball today?

Tomkins again with a good tip on to setup for a try... If its allowed. Woohoo, Warriors put 52 on them! Hopefully SJ coverts to put 54 on them.

Anyone bitching about Griffin should feel a little better tbh. At least we aren't Canberra who've signed Sticky for the next few years. FMD, poor Raiders

disclaimer: The Raiders were my first team before the Broncos entered the competition so I'll always have a soft spot for them. Unless Milford stays....then they can get fucked.

Hopefully Don Furner is busy concentrating on making the finals. Lol, SJ again converts from the sideline 54-6

Anyone bitching about Griffin should feel a little better tbh. At least we aren't Canberra who've signed Sticky for the next few years. FMD, poor Raiders

disclaimer: The Raiders were my first team before the Broncos entered the competition so I'll always have a soft spot for them. Unless Milford stays....then they can get fucked.

I used to be neutral towards them but Don Furner pushed them firmly into my hated team lost, Stuart only solidifies their spot on the hate list.

I feel bad for the Raiders fans.

At least, the ones who didn't want Sticky as coach.

Stuart and Griffin are as bad as each other.

What's going on with their starting pack? They are all middle third runners, even the 2nd rowers. Cornish still in reserve grade, maybe we should sign him?

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Ozired
  • Locky24
  • broncoscope
  • Allo
  • Matheos
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • Maddy
  • KickHaas
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • The Strapper
  • Browny
  • lakers133334
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.