3:00pm - Canberra Raiders vs Gold Coast Titans
5:30pm - New Zealand Warriors vs Wests Tigers
7:35pm - Cronulla Sharks vs Parramatta Eels

Sunday -

2:00pm - St George Illawarra Dragons vs Melbourne Storm
4:10pm - Sydney Roosters vs Manly Sea Eagles

Knights vs Rabbitohs.

Tough game to pick.

Both teams capable of winning, but both teams are also capable of stinking it up. I think this will be a close one, going down to the wire. I think Knights, but I hope Rabbitohs.

Jennings!

Come on mate. Get a hat-trick.

How did they allow that try in ffs

And the NRL live app shits itself..

Fucking hell they are such amateur ***** with this shit.

Rabbitohs are done the way they are going.

Some commentator on Fox has informed us Souths have completed 20 of 19. Fantastic work.

That was shocking by Sio
Absolutely shocking. It’s that bad that it is hook worthy considering Souths just scored on the ensuing set

Even Maranta would have scored that lol

That was shocking by Sio
Absolutely shocking. It’s that bad that it is hook worthy considering Souths just scored on the ensuing set

The curse of the Yippee-Try-Yeh's.

That didn't look late in normal speed.

Not surprised to see Knights falling away here. They concede the most metres and gain the least in the competition. All Souths have to do is complete their sets and Newcastle can't compete against their power game.

I will say that they've surprised me with their results since Pearce went down. Ponga is doing a phenomenal job as their main man. Looking worth every cent. NQ must be spewing.

Just got to give credit to the fans out in Newcastle nearly 23k people there for an early game , puts Roosters, Souths , bulldogs ect fans to shame really

Lol @ Baloney

Really hope the Blues pick him.

Just got to give credit to the fans out in Newcastle nearly 23k people there for an early game , puts Roosters, Souths , bulldogs ect fans to shame really
They put all fans to shame. They have the best group of supporters who also have a detailed knowledge of the game.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.