Round 9 Discussion

Hunt to knock on throughout the game off a kick off

Pretty much a win/win in terms of who loses today. If Storm lose, we get to be satisfied by the scum losing. If Merge lose, it drags them back to the rest of the field somewhat

I prefer Storm losing, gotta keep learning new ways/methods to beat them. They are the most dangerous side by far IMO.

Hunt has me questioning whether there is such a thing as sellers remorse

Storm struggling here, but they have hardly had any possession.

Just need to weather the storm.

Too easy for Melbourne.

What?

They overruled the knock on call? And they got it wrong by overruling it.

James Graham is really struggling out there.

He has picked up some kind of injury.

What the **** are these refs doing?

They played advantage and Storm score, but then pull it back for a penalty to Storm due to something in the play in the ball.

That was just ridiculous refereeing.

Smith is blowing up, and rightfully so.

That's a double movement.

You're an idiot Munster.

**** me dead.

This officiating is an absolute joke.

What a shit offload Slater.

Storm should be up by 12 here, this refereeing is so unbelievably biased it's not funny. Are they trying to make a statement or something. "Look guys, Cameron Smith doesn't own us, we can **** him equally as hard."

Storm should be up by 12 here, this refereeing is so unbelievably biased it's not funny. Are they trying to make a statement or something. "Look guys, Cameron Smith doesn't own us, we can **** him equally as hard."

I like that statement.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.