Round 9 Discussion

Lol and when was the last time McC got a try out of dummy half like that for us?

Absolutely he was way too comfortable in his own skin up here, and he's not the only one.

Poorly coached by the pie man

McCullough has two tries in two games..

Shaun Lane is not onside at all.

There are so many moments in this game that highlight how Parra is the media pick this year. Blake has hit Ponga high three times and no time in the bin. That quick tap from Gutherson gets called back for most other teams. They are never called offside despite always being offside. They get penalties that no one else gets. It is a joke.

Tell you what, ponga sure does go missing in physical games. Don’t yell at me to much guys.

Tell you what, ponga sure does go missing in physical games. Don’t yell at me to much guys.

You are right.

Ponga has a tendency to go missing in games such as these. It's one of his biggest flaws. No doubt because he's still really only new to the game and still has a ways to go in his development.

Once he gets older, matures a bit more, I have no doubt he'll fix that issue.

I just tuned in and was immediately greeted by an errant Dummy half pass from Macca. How’s his service looked the rest of the game?

He has basically been knocked out three times, he shouldn't even be out there.
The first time he was literally laying on the ground motionless and pulled up by one of his team mates then was allowed to play until halftime when he got a HIA. Bending the rules a bit this afternoon.

As much as Parra get away with murder, they are an extremely good side.

Deadset, the video refs could not do a worse job. I'd do that job for free and just look at BroncosHQ the whole game and still make better decisions without even looking at the screen.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.