Round 9 - Eels vs. Broncos - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Saturday, May 11th 2013 at Parramatta Stadium.

So Hook will probably make minimal changes

What is the BHQ side?

1. Jordan Kahu
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Denan Kemp (vc)
6. Peter Wallace
7. Ben Hunt
8. Ben Hannant
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. David Hala - He plays the entire game
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker (c)

14. Sam Thaiday - Last chance
15. Josh McGuire
16. Scott Anderson
17. Caleb Timu

???

Last edited:
Whats Norman done to be dropped?

Son Edo, Corey Norman has no heart, literally, check out his X-Rays, he has NO heart, he's a robot designed to bring the Broncos down and turn us into a *dun dun dun8 SYDNEY CLUB.

Might as well go with Jordan Kahu. Wally rated him in his Top 4 most talented players. Clearly, Jordan knows how a thing or five about dictation and it's something we sorely need.

Oh and a new coach, preferably somebody with more than 10K posts because Hook knows absolutely nothing about football. Didn't you see he only played David Hala for 13 minutes? Moron!!!!!!

Mate, Norman is the best player in our 1, 6, 7 and 9.

Corey Norman? More like No-Man.

Hunt, Baptiste and Ash Taylor are the best spine players. Oh and Denan Kemp when he dares to grace us with his presence.

Drunk on apathy and cynicism, it's a bad combination, but no worse than Prince/Wallace - hey yo.

Boys will be right but this is a must win. We need to build some momentum heading into the representative season and this is a gimme. Parra can score points, but they can also concede them. Will be interesting to see how some of their rookies improve the side tomorrow night.

Yup, we should win here, although I fear this will be just like the Tigers game.

I definetly think Hala should play the full 80 minutes. haha that made me laugh

They'll never know what hit them.

1. Hala
2. Hannant
3. Thaiday
4. Parker
5. McGuire
6. Norman
7. Wallace
8. Reed
9. Hoffman
10. Hodges
11. Kemp
12. Capewell
13. Prince

14. Gillett (5 mins)
15. Glenn (7 mins)
16. Anderson (9 mins)
17. Stagg (11 mins)

18. Hunt

So Hook will probably make minimal changes

What is the BHQ side?

1. Jordan Kahu
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Denan Kemp (vc)
6. Peter Wallace
7. Ben Hunt
8. Ben Hannant
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. David Hala - He plays the entire game
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker (c)

14. Sam Thaiday - Last chance
15. Josh McGuire
16. Scott Anderson
17. Caleb Timu

???

You are taking the piss, surely.

I hope Kemp gets picked purely so the lovers can see this isn't 2008 anymore... He has done very little since then and isn't the player he was.

Son Edo, Corey Norman has no heart, literally, check out his X-Rays, he has NO heart, he's a robot designed to bring the Broncos down and turn us into a *dun dun dun8 SYDNEY CLUB.

It's true. And if you don't have access to the x-rays, look at any game he plays, where he is required to run the ball back. A double amputee would run it back with more passion. It's like the little bitch is scared of playing football.

I honestly hope Ricky moves Hayne to 5/8 and Norman to FB. Lolz.

Can Kahu play wing? because Maranta needs to go.

1. He's not flash
2. I don't think he knows how to jump
3. He lets the ball bounce nearly every time
4. I just can't get used to his weird looking head

Prince needs to go, and if Hunt can continue playing like he did last night, he needs to be halfback. It's about time Macca became an 80 minute player, instead of a little bitch. Generally we play better with him on the field, wasn't quite as noticeable last night because Hunt did a decent job.

Say what you want about Wallace, he's tough. he played origin with a ruptured nut. Honestly, he should be there just for that. He wasn't horrible last night.

I hope Kemp gets picked purely so the lovers can see this isn't 2008 anymore... He has done very little since then and isn't the player he was.

You're right. However, look at his history.

1. Awesome for Brisbane
2. Brisbane dumped him because Brisbane were jackasses with their players
3. He sucked with a shitty team and shitty coach in NZ
4. He sucked at converting to the other sport
5. He's back

He deserves a chance based on number 2 alone. And you know what, if he even equals what Maranta has to offer, I'd still take him over Maranta.

It's true. And if you don't have access to the x-rays, look at any game he plays, where he is required to run the ball back. A double amputee would run it back with more passion. It's like the little bitch is scared of playing football.

I honestly hope Ricky moves Hayne to 5/8 and Norman to FB. Lolz.

Can Kahu play wing? because Maranta needs to go.

1. He's not flash
2. I don't think he knows how to jump
3. He lets the ball bounce nearly every time
4. I just can't get used to his weird looking head

Prince needs to go, and if Hunt can continue playing like he did last night, he needs to be halfback. It's about time Macca became an 80 minute player, instead of a little bitch. Generally we play better with him on the field, wasn't quite as noticeable last night because Hunt did a decent job.

Say what you want about Wallace, he's tough. he played origin with a ruptured nut. Honestly, he should be there just for that. He wasn't horrible last night.

Totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.