Round 9 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going well but I’m worried that Seibold will get in their ears at half time

I feel like once segeyaro is match fit, it’s gonna be a lethal 1-2 punch with Turpin.

Besides the bad marker defence, Boyd has been good. Channel 9 have followed him and he’s made some really aggressive and timely efforts in defence.

We still look shaky as ****. Every play I’m worried we’ll give away a penalty. I’d like to think it will even up but Cummins.

Not a chicken little post but there were two moments in that half that sum up our season so far.

1. Early on the manly falcon, there was no urgency to clean up the ball. Most players just switched off expecting it to be a knock on.
2. The failure to collect that line drop out. That was an opportunity to knock over a pressure free field goal and we can’t catch it.

We are failing to do the little things consistently.

I'm loving what Dearden is doing out there, he is just adding something with his ball movement.

I still rate Turps.
Turps is real zippy and he''s trying hard for sure. I think he copped 2 penalties because he jump out of the defensive lines too quickly.

Also judging by Turpins half of footy and the Sege signing, McC will be gone in the off season.

We are not making the 8 if we keep playing like this half. Better see some improvement in the 2nd.

I feel like once segeyaro is match fit, it’s gonna be a lethal 1-2 punch with Turpin.
He'd have more match fitness than Turpin. They've both been playing in comparable 2nd tier comps but Segs has been playing much longer minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • barker
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.