OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Mal making excuses in the press conference blaming the ref for not enforcing the ruck etc. It was his dumb selections. Performance totally on him.

Pretty much what I was about to post lol

The more i watch Klemmer play for Australia the more I wish we had him at the broncos and Queensland

It's hard building combinations. Surely Australia had to play its best team tonight to further gel for the important games? So stupid imo.

The more i watch Klemmer play for Australia the more I wish we had him at the broncos and Queensland

he is a flat track bully ... can beat up the weaker teams but goes missing against decent opposition.

just watch him when he plays for NSW ... he might play well for 5 mins before going missing the rest of the game.

he is a flat track bully ... can beat up the weaker teams but goes missing against decent opposition.

just watch him when he plays for NSW ... he might play well for 5 mins before going missing the rest of the game.

Agree with that. Earned a reputation for being the new NSW enforcer based on his run in with Corey Parker, then got royally put in his place. Like most NSW players of recent times, all hype, not a lot of substance when it really matters.

TBF, it'd be hard to get excited about playing for that team. Laurie with the inspiration......"We need to score the most points guys, then we might win"

TBF, it'd be hard to get excited about playing for that team. Laurie with the inspiration......"We need to score the most points guys, then we might win"
I'd take Klemmer in a heartbeat. Great player imo . When Gallen led his team off the field during our victory speech for SOO Klemmer and Woods were the only 2 who ignored the fucker and stayed and listened anyway.That's why could't give a **** what the Qld media make of him.

**** Woods though.

Last edited:
I completely disagree that Klemmer is a flat track bully...this year. He was for sure but this year he was easily NSW best forward over the series and pretty much the only one who was consistent in all three games. Every game he has played for Australia this year has also been really good and he’s played a few. The Dogs problems his year were also not due to him.

Klemmer has been no better than Wallace this year imo.

Probably already been mentioned, but is it just me or is it deadset amateur hour at 7having to constantly change between 7 / 70 and 7mate all the time?

Its an absolute disgrace that CH7 (whichever the current brand) has the rights to the world cup.

Unread

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dazza 92
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • Fitzy
  • ostin86
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.