OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Really? Because I counted a dozen opportunities where they took the wrong option in attack which resulted in them not scoring.

Like that chip over the top that got them that repeat set after Gagai was tackled in goal. The length of the kick was the wrong choice. A shorter kick would have resulted in a guaranteed try as no one was there for Australia. But instead he kicks it for the outside men, and Gagai cleans it up easily.

I don't think that was a result of good defence. Just poor decision making from their SL players.
I also noticed that a shorter kick would've resulted in a try
agree with your post

So this is fucking ridiculously ironically delicious, but I just transitioned to a club that I haven’t been in for at least 15 years and I got asked for ID! I just about kissed the bouncer!

He asked and I said “are you serious (with a massive shit-eating grin), I’m 38” and he goes, “I look older than you” (he was tops 30). I passed over my ID as happy as could be and he goes, “HOLY SHIT! I wouldn’t have picked that!”

I just about kissed him, LOL!

I've never been asked for ID. Ever. Even a few times when I was 16-17 and tried buying smokes. Never asked.

I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or sad.

I can't look that fucking old.

Looks like Jake Turbo had ruptured his pec.

The png crowd has a state of origin atmosphere
It’s great to watch

David Mead is a classy player, I wish the broncos signed him 5 years earlier. He could of been something great.

The pre game aboriginal thing was the worst thing I've ever seen on live TV.
What was it? Anyone got footage? I missed it but everyone is mentioning it, must be worth a look. One thing I noticed in last night's game was every single forward pass from both teams was let go. Seems it doesn't matter if it's NRL or international, some things don't change.

Wales getting flogged by PNG.

How embarrassing.

Where’s the PNG game being played?

Soo much atmosphere

Active Now

• john1420
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Pablo
  • marw
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.