OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Cheatchin has no control on this game. The shit going on in the ruck and play the ball is crazy

Did you love Billy's chicken wing that went unpunished?

I'm surprised he didn't pull the ****'s arm out of the socket with how far he was bending it back.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
The whinging Pom commentator has dropped his bottom lip lol

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I used to do the underage thing with a fake passport glue in (photoshop 3 I believe) and wear my dads sports jacket to make me ‘look older’... meanwhile, I’m 38 and only in the last 3 years have I stopped getting asked for ID.

I'm not fun enough to go anywhere to be asked for ID.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Credit to graham for not giving up there.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Why is Lenanon in our group
They are going to get slaughtered

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I may put $10 on England to win the cup at 8/1. Probably won't win but from what I saw of this England team, Australia better be playing at 100%.
England and Australia will both improve as the cup goes on but this English team have played 2 games together, the core of the Australia team have played 100's together. I also think burgess being out won't be much of a loss for England. Amazing player but he gives away stupid penalties and gets in the way of the attack, the exact opposite you want to do with Australia. They have enough big aggressive forwards to compensate

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
I may put $10 on England to win the cup at 8/1. Probably won't win but from what I saw of this England team, Australia better be playing at 100%.
England and Australia will both improve as the cup goes on but this English team have played 2 games together, the core of the Australia team have played 100's together. I also think burgess being out won't be much of a loss for England. Amazing player but he gives away stupid penalties and gets in the way of the attack, the exact opposite you want to do with Australia. They have enough big aggressive forwards to compensate

Yeah I dunno. No attack in this England team. Aus grow lengths each game imo.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Yeah I dunno. No attack in this England team. Aus grow lengths each game imo.
Widdop was awesome and their wingers are dangerous. They just lack a class centre and/or fullback to put the final pass/doubt in defenders. It wasn't their attack, it was Australia's defence more-so

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Widdop was awesome and their wingers are dangerous. They just lack a class centre and/or fullback to put the final pass/doubt in defenders. It wasn't their attack, it was Australia's defence more-so

Really? Because I counted a dozen opportunities where they took the wrong option in attack which resulted in them not scoring.

Like that chip over the top that got them that repeat set after Gagai was tackled in goal. The length of the kick was the wrong choice. A shorter kick would have resulted in a guaranteed try as no one was there for Australia. But instead he kicks it for the outside men, and Gagai cleans it up easily.

I don't think that was a result of good defence. Just poor decision making from their SL players.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
I don't think Australia could have played much worse and they still won 18-4.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Really? Because I counted a dozen opportunities where they took the wrong option in attack which resulted in them not scoring.

Like that chip over the top that got them that repeat set after Gagai was tackled in goal. The length of the kick was the wrong choice. A shorter kick would have resulted in a guaranteed try as no one was there for Australia. But instead he kicks it for the outside men, and Gagai cleans it up easily.

I don't think that was a result of good defence. Just poor decision making from their SL players.
Widdop was great tonight, he just needed a class link man. Lomax killed about 3 plays tonight from memory

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • Battler
  • BruiserMk1
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Inknition
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • Spooky1013
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • BroncoFan94
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • The Don
  • Morkel
  • eazy-duzzit
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.