Rugby League's Greatest Backlines

• Thread starter Rugby League Opinions
  • Start date
I guessed 1997.

You had the same players as listed in the team as 1998, plus Mundine. I know it was super league, but I still have memories of going to the final at ANZ and not even being remotely concerned that we wouldn't do anything but blow the sharkies off the park. Also the world club championship, an idea 30-50 years ahead of its time, and we completely dominated as well.

1998, that side only had one player from the starting 1-7 that did not reach double digits in tries scored, Darren Smith replaced Mundine and he equaled Steve Renouf's record of 23 tries(combined with his defensive qualities he had one hell of a year), Renouf scored 20 tries as well so between them the centres alone scored 43 tries.

Went to that site but automatically lost interest when I saw the 2007 Melbourne Storm side at number 9. Regardless of their talent and try-scoring potential they were an illegally assembled team and should not qualify for anything let alone top 10 lists.

I read it until it mentioned touchdowns at which point l stopped reading.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Ondi
  • Scdeac
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • TimWhatley
  • mitch222
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.