[RUMOR] Griffins future in doubt, Bennett/Walters to coach?

I can hardly putting the blame of our defense on the head coach as talking shit. But either way rather than continue our lovers tiff on here how about we do the thread and forums a favour and let it die. If you feel the need to continue then by all means send me a PM, can't say I will reply because really I don't give a shit one way or another.

In keeping with the thread I will say that our performance this year defensively and offensively has been terrible and I think Griffin will be the one to cop the blame and rightly so. Even if the Broncos are stupid enough to keep him for the year if our form is still the same there's no way he will be here the year after.

Last edited:
Looks like there's movement in the ranks:

@badds76: Exclusive: broncos coach anthony griffin sacks two senior staff. Full story in courier mail tomrow

@badds76: Exclusive: broncos coach anthony griffin sacks two senior staff. Full story in courier mail tomrow

Good to see something happening

@badds76: Exclusive: broncos coach anthony griffin sacks two senior staff. Full story in courier mail tomorrow

Kearney and Woolf perhaps?? Would be good if they were the ones.

This is what I want to see:

Out: Kearney & woolf

In: Walters & anyone that can coach defence. Dunemann if it helps as get Milford

This is what I want to see:

Out: Kearney & woolf

In: Walters & anyone that can coach defence. Dunemann if it helps as get Milford

I'd happily get Walters in to look after attack and have Griffin coach the D TBH

Kearney and fitness coach. I like the idea of hook d and Walters o

I really doubt it is Hook making any of these decisions.

Tony Guilfoyle and James Hinchey are the ones sacked. How Kearney wasn't one of them boggles the mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really doubt it is Hook making any of these decisions.

Tony Guilfoyle and James Hinchey are the ones sacked. How Kearney wasn't one of them boggles the mind.

Guilfoyle was our head conditioning coach. It's a start. This won't be the last of it.

In 2005 Wayne sacked all of his staff and we all know what happened the next year.....

We lost 36-4 to the Cowboys in Round 1.

In 2005 Wayne sacked all of his staff and we all know what happened the next year.....

We lost 36-4 to the Cowboys in Round 1.
that was the first time i saw them play live ... i was so gee'd up for it and then that happened. deflating doesn't even begin to describe it lol. only moved to brissy in 2006 so it was 15 or so years of pent up excitement, to receive that!

what happened afterwards was great, though.

Last edited:
We seemingly have a few newish fans on here that have only supported the club in the past few years, which is great, just makes me wonder what made them a fan?

When did you become a fan, Rabbir?

I am in the same boat, although I did watch them in drips and drabs in the early 2000's it was only until later that I really started to get into them. My brothers loved watching it and I only ever watched state of origin. I can't recall why or exactly when I did, but I am more passionate about them than my brothers now. I think the combination of Locky, Hodges, Webke, Civo, Tallis and all playing for QLD made me finally take an interest in them. It was never really an option to support Cowboys. I don't remember much about 2006, I did watch it. The main thing I remember were my brothers so excited I think they may have cried :P

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • barker
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.