RUMOR: Hoffman luring Gagai back to Brisbane post 2015

It's no worse than Hodges was for most of his career.

Pfft ....please. Hodges is a far better defender than Gagai

Now he's better, he was one of the worst in the comp up until 2013.

I can't see it happening. This article was just a beat-up - a hook to drum up interest in the Knights, Broncos clash. Newcastle are struggling, Brisbane weren't expected to turn up with a performance like that. The journos had to find something to write about and Barba's try scoring record was wearing thin.

I read that article earlier today and while I'm sure the assumption could be made, Hoffman mentioned he would love to reunite with Gagai but I don't recall him saying anywhere in the article that meant AT the Broncos.

They will reunite at the Bulldogs.

Prefer Copley play Centre then Gagai

Yes please. Think we've seen Copley is far better at centre than wing. Not the fastest guy, but has good size, strength and step.

Yes please. Think we've seen Copley is far better at centre than wing. Not the fastest guy, but has good size, strength and step.

Indeed. And he seems to have ironed out some of the "spastic" in his game this year, which was always my problem with him. He could be ten out unmarked, and then have some sort of fit and blow it in years gone passed.

Copley's defence has been terrible in the centres too.

Indeed. And he seems to have ironed out some of the "spastic" in his game this year, which was always my problem with him. He could be ten out unmarked, and then have some sort of fit and blow it in years gone passed.

I believe the term is Sean Kenny Dowell syndrome.

Uhhh yep, Gagai can stay at Newcastle lol

Gagai is ridiculously over rated

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • barker
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.