RUMOR: Hoffman luring Gagai back to Brisbane post 2015

Was never much good to begin with. Had potential, but he's slow and a very poor defender.

But but but weren't we told that releasing him was the worst thing ever and it would bite us in the arse?!?

Was never much good to begin with. Had potential, but he's slow and a very poor defender.

He's not slow ... not by a long stretch.

He is however a bit of a liability in defence at the moment i'll admit.

He's not slow ... not by a long stretch.

He is however a bit of a liability in defence at the moment i'll admit.

I saw him get run down by a front rower in the U20's Australian School Boys.

I saw him get run down by a front rower in the U20's Australian School Boys.

I watched him dart across the defensive line last night against the Bulldogs.

The guy is quick !

Isn't percpective a wonderful thing.

He has something that we currently lack. The ability to score a try from outside the opposition half.

He has something that we currently lack. The ability to score a try from outside the opposition half.

Really?

Gagai struggles to score tries from any part of the field

I think you guys are being a little harsh, he's a liability in defense, that's not a question, but his offensive capability far exceeds virtually everyone at the Broncos, with some more experience and perhaps some better defenders around him, he could still very well be a superstar in a couple of years time.

Do want. He's quick, elusive and strong.

I was disappointed to see him go, and I'd take him if he wanted to come back.

He's still a pain in the butt discipline wise. Couldn't be bothered to turn up to last day of origin camp in the off season and Meninga went sorry mate no origin for a while and the camp was run by his own coach very slack indeed

Agreed, definitely wouldn't say no to him coming back at some point.
[MENTION=8282]symbolsoup[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Am surprised this rumour still has legs. I can't see it happening. Gagai was released for reasons that made him untenable to be at the club. If he's got on top them that's great and good luck to the kid. Griffin and White made the tough call. I doubt it was one they made lightly. If they thought he had a future at the Broncos, then he would've been able to work through his issues here (and would still be here).

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • The Don
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • achievedrap
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.